Talk

Advanced search

Katie Price - a suitable candidate for adoption?

(5 Posts)
mnpeasantry Sun 11-Sep-16 09:24:17

Interested in views here. I've heard 'the Pricey' wants to adopt.

I will say I'm not a fan of KP or her parenting style. Mostly because I feel that she (and her grinning ex who only looks good in comparison to her) commoditise their children.Every pregnancy seems to bring new magazine deals and they seem to have little opportunity to have any privacy.

Also the childish spats in public don't seem to be in keeping with what I've heard social services look for in adoptive parents.

However she does have experience of raising a child with disabilities and there is a need for adoptive parents for older children and those with disabilities.

I don't watch Loose Women or I'm a Celeb or any of her reality shows or know her personally so I'm sure there's lots behind the cartoon like facade.

Who thinks she would make a good candidate for adoption?

HaPPy8 Sun 11-Sep-16 09:41:24

I do.

purplefizz26 Sun 11-Sep-16 09:44:26

I do. 100%.

yummymummy1920 Sun 11-Sep-16 09:45:53

I think she's a fantastic mum.. Yes she would be great for adoption.

fastdaytears Sun 11-Sep-16 09:46:03

I think she probably has a lot going for her.

I don't think she has said whether it is a UK adoption or overseas. If UK then the birth family will presumably see a lot of the child in the media etc which I think must be so difficult.

I was surprised when she said it was easy to "find the child" but she was waiting to be interviewed by the adoption agency. All seems a weird process which made me think maybe overseas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now