Talk

Advanced search

Slippery slope or moistened chute: how low can Tayto go?!

(1000 Posts)
KimmySchmidtsSmile Thu 07-Jul-16 20:11:19

Thread 3. You guys are awesome!

KimmySchmidtsSmile Thu 07-Jul-16 20:12:51

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/sleb_twaddle/2671576-Golden-Wonder-I-say-Tayto-you-say-Tahto-when-will-she-call-the-whole-thing-off

^ Thread 2 here

KimmySchmidtsSmile Thu 07-Jul-16 20:13:51

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/sleb_twaddle/2662809-Tom-Hiddleston-dating-Taylor-Swift?watched=1&msgid=61973013#61973013

^Thread 1 here

LineyReborn Thu 07-Jul-16 20:15:34

I thought they were both gay. Shows what I know, eh?

I wish them both a lifetime of happiness.

Not necessarily together.

TheAntiBoop Thu 07-Jul-16 20:19:44

Hello. Had big fight with parents over brexit. Need the calm of tayto nonsense.

Have they landed yet?

Cocolepew Thu 07-Jul-16 20:22:56

G'Day. Can't wait to see TayTay propping up the bar in Neighbours.

nicenewdusters Thu 07-Jul-16 20:22:58

Liney - time may well prove you right !

Just getting comfy on the new thread.

Gray slippers ? check

SBoS ? check

Buzzfeed ? check

TayToThor on the Gold Coast here we go .................

Donatellalymanmoss Thu 07-Jul-16 20:26:47

Just checking in to set up my tripod and camera, give me a shout when Tayforce 1 is heading to base.

KimmySchmidtsSmile Thu 07-Jul-16 20:29:07

Sorry <hands outcake> been in real world again and currently having to explain the plot (frame by frame) of Return to witch mountain to my DD. I do like me a bit of Dwayne Johnson though. Will join you all in a bit. Hope you've all had a good day x

TheAntiBoop Thu 07-Jul-16 20:29:12

Big news - a guy went to Taylor's house and said he was there to marry her and then cried because she has a boyfriend and was taken away for a psych evaluation.

Ok sorry - not really news at all. Must be the only person in the TS fan club who wasn't aware she is dating Tim.

nicenewdusters Thu 07-Jul-16 20:29:56

Antiboop : sorry to hear that. Bloody real life, intruding on the important stuff. Go and bathe yourself on the SBoS. It's an absolute boob fest, all the z listers in Majorca, Ibiza etc "flaunting" themselves in the tinniest of bikinis.

Imagine making a right arse of yourself in a stupid outfit whilst swimming in the sea when you know the paps are there. At least the lovely Tim wouldn't do that............oh no, he did (sobs with the memory).

Donatellalymanmoss Thu 07-Jul-16 20:31:13

Must be the only person in the TS fan club who wasn't aware she is dating Tim.

oh dear, I'm trying really really hard not to find proper hardcore celebrity stalking funny.......... but LOL.

TheAntiBoop Thu 07-Jul-16 20:32:55

A tinny bikini sounds really uncomfortable!!

I scroll past the z list. Only interested in the a list dahling

Flufflepuff Thu 07-Jul-16 20:33:32

Tim deserves a public service award for cheering so many of us up during the Brexit nonsense grin

TheAntiBoop Thu 07-Jul-16 20:34:06

I'm not sure this one was hardcore stalking - although I'm sure she gets a lot of that and don't blame her for having security

Donatellalymanmoss Thu 07-Jul-16 20:34:33

This is also very unfunny

nicenewdusters Thu 07-Jul-16 20:35:40

D'you think TayTay will have an overnighter at Lassiters ? Seem to remember it's the world's unluckiest hotel, always burning down or going bust or something ? Maybe she'll fall in love with the evil Paul. He had a brief singing career with a spectacular mullet, perhaps they could jam together in the bar ?

Donatellalymanmoss Thu 07-Jul-16 20:35:51

Oh yes she has security for a very good reason it's definitely not a vanity thing.

Whentheshipgoesdown Thu 07-Jul-16 20:36:45

Checking in. Fab thread title.

This is all getting very meta. The DM, Tim and Tay have created a truly compelling piece of avant garde immersive theatre. Normally with these things the audience just follow the actors from room to room within the set but Tim and Tay are taking us around the world!

Cocolepew Thu 07-Jul-16 20:37:47

I hope the deranged stalker wasn't Lulu.

Donatellalymanmoss Thu 07-Jul-16 20:38:16

I would totally start watching Neighbours again if TayTay turned up at Lassiters. Although I was hoping for a Susan & Karl Kennedy love triangle (I assume they're still in it).

nicenewdusters Thu 07-Jul-16 20:41:12

Apologies for bad swimwear spelling !

I love that the stalker probably only thought he wasn't in with a chance because she already had a boyfriend ! No, she wouldn't marry you because YOU'RE A STALKER!!"

That tweet is brilliant. Are they man boobs or pecs ?

nicenewdusters Thu 07-Jul-16 20:45:33

Thanks for that Whentheship. Now when I'm asked if I'm on the internet AGAIN I can say yes, I'm part of an immersive avant garde theatre experience.

Donatellalymanmoss Thu 07-Jul-16 20:48:04

Now that he's Tim is it time to switch up the ship name to Tim-o-Tay

In terms of subliminal advertising I could definitely do with reminding to wash my hair more than I need to think about eating crisps grin

TheSpottedZebra Thu 07-Jul-16 20:49:31

Yes. Nice new thread. Shiny, like Toto's face. LadyC will you drop him off some sunscreen on one of your stalking trips?

I have decided that - a la #Taymerica, this week will be #OzTay-lia. You're welcome.

This thread is not accepting new messages.