Talk

Advanced search

Is Stephanie Davis really pregnant?

(13 Posts)
Babysafari Fri 17-Jun-16 21:44:55

For some reason I really want to know.

Loads of people in the press are speculating that she's lying. It does all sound a bit suss.

She seems like the sort of person that would be the first to put pictures of her scan and bump out there.

BackforGood Fri 17-Jun-16 23:21:43

I've got no idea who she is, but - why on earth would you lie ? confused
What business is it of anyone else's anyway ?

Busybuzzybumblebee Mon 20-Jun-16 21:16:32

I wouldn't me massively surprised if she wasn't, she seems unhinged and the type to lie to get her ex back

acatcalledjohn Mon 20-Jun-16 21:27:59

Something tells me we will be seeing stories of a miscarriage soon. She's not exactly got a reputation for being truthful and reliable, and I would argue she needs psychological help.

sarahlux Mon 11-Jul-16 10:47:15

Big reveal in OK magazine tomorrow. Judging by the front cover she is pregnant.

scaredofthecity Mon 11-Jul-16 12:00:34

Just seen the photo. She can't be more than 3 months, but her bump looks huge!.... hmmmm not convinced!

Jackie0 Mon 11-Jul-16 12:02:58

I assumed she wasn't but if she has a magazine deal , well I'm not sure.
The entire relationship and split was a complete car crash , I really hope there isn't an innocent baby in the middle of it .

Wishfulmakeupping Mon 11-Jul-16 12:03:39

I think she is her dad has confirmed it on twitter.
I know she's attention seeking etc but how awful that she's been dumped while pregnant- he's denying the baby and paternity altogether then she's getting trolled for making up a baby on twitter...I don't particularly like her but I do feel sorry for her. Hope she sorts herself out and grows up before baby arrives.

hotcurrypowder Tue 12-Jul-16 03:39:25

OK is known for photoshoppping/increasing baby bumps - they did it with Catherine Tyldesley (Eve in Coronation Street) too! It looked absolutely bizarre!

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Tue 12-Jul-16 03:51:57

They seemed to break up every other day.

Babysafari Tue 12-Jul-16 13:15:03

Ah I see she is pregnant. I suspect they've made the bump look a bit bigger as she's 3 months?

Do you think it's Jeremy's baby? I think it is because they were together then and she's been proved to be telling the truth about being pregnant.

EachandEveryone Thu 14-Jul-16 04:13:28

Were they doing it in the house or was it conceived after?

Shortandsweet20 Thu 14-Jul-16 11:47:46

Apparently Jeremy says it was after but they weren't together so that's why he is convinced he isn't the Dad. I just can't deal with her for some reason!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now