charlotte Crosby ectopic / gaz response

(12 Posts)
foxykins Wed 01-Jun-16 22:07:16

Hi
Any other Geordie shore fans been following the charlotte / gaz ectopic pregnancy story?

From what she said on Twitter it seems she called him from
Hospital bed with ectopic confirmed and gaz slept with another women on Ex on the Beach same day.

Gaz is furious (maybe rightly so?) charlotte has gone to Heat for the interview.

Super weird situation just as the conception was probably on Birthday Battle series? Yuck.

Thoughts ?

eversoslightlytired Wed 01-Jun-16 22:50:10

Geordie Shore fan here too! I thought they were actually going to make it work. Remember him saying in one of the first series that he always thought at some point he would marry her.

MrsSpecter Wed 01-Jun-16 22:53:56

I an really sorry for their loss but those two will never make it work. They have the attention span of a pair of goldfish. They use each other out of boredom and spite depending on their moods. Its awful watching it happen again and again knowing how it will end. I really hope they dont bring a child into it.

notamummy10 Wed 01-Jun-16 22:56:55

Surely what Charlotte is doing is creating awareness for ectopic pregnancies? She donated her fee to a charity who are also raising awareness for ectopic pregnancies... Why shouldn't she talk about it?

VelvetSpoon Wed 01-Jun-16 22:57:30

It's really sad - it did seem like he'd changed and they'd finally make a go of it but no, same old Gaz. Apparently he was cheating on Lillie previously, this will all come out on Ex on the Beach.

Pretty disgusted as well that he's slated Charlotte on Twitter for speaking about her pregnancy, what a nasty controlling streak he's got.

According to the Fail, Charlotte's going to leave Geordie Shore. Certainly can't imagine them both being back in the house now. It will be shit without her though.

Nicnak2223 Wed 01-Jun-16 22:57:40

Yay so glad Mumsnet has geordie shore fans!

I so wanted gaz and Charlotte to work but I think it's too staged. They have lost what's them and what's geordie shore!

VelvetSpoon Wed 01-Jun-16 23:00:45

Notamummy, totally agree, she's been through something really traumatic and had her fertility damaged, why on earth not talk about it? and raising awareness of ectopic pregnancies is v worthwhile, given how serious the consequences of such a pregnancy can be. I don't get why he thinks he can tell her to keep quiet about it!

ExasperatedAlmostAlways Wed 01-Jun-16 23:05:19

I am absolutely disgusted by him and the way he has tried to excuse sleeping with other people after discovering what had happened. Apparently he promised her he'd leave ex on the beach and be home on the Monday to look after her but stayed and slept around. He's a horrible little prick.

MrsSpecter Wed 01-Jun-16 23:14:19

He's an obnoxious cokehead. She is better off far away from him. If only she could see that once and for all.

gingerbreadmanm Wed 01-Jun-16 23:26:32

I love geordie shore.

From what ive read she discovered after the eptopic that he had slept with someone on eotb but it was before he knew about the pregnancy.

Tbh she said she fell pregnant as she didn't have time to pick up her pill. It sounds like he didnt know about that. I think that's really bad.

He probably didnt do the right thing after it happened but he has acknowleged he was going to be a dad and it was awful what they went through. I think thats a big thing to admit to.

I remember seeing the pics of her at the time following her illness. If they both agreed to keep it between them those pics should not have been posted.

Ouriana Wed 01-Jun-16 23:29:16

He comes across as really manipulative on GS, has anyone else noticed how he likes to cause trouble and make sly digs knowing it causes huge fights?
Charlotte needs to spend an hour on the relationships board but I dont blame her for speaking out at all, his twitter rant was disgusting.

lostlalaloopsy Thu 02-Jun-16 20:31:34

I love Geordie Shore. I had high hopes for Chaz, but I feel Gary was only doing it for camera time. I do think Charlotte was completely head over heels for him.

It's really awful for her, and he is acted like a total prick. Totally gone off him now and Geordie Shore will not be the same without Charlotte.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now