We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think Kim Kardashian never looks comfortable?

(23 Posts)
HeresJohnny Fri 13-May-16 14:31:26

I know it's not AIBU, but it still stands to ask the question, why does she wear these things that don't suit her at all. Let alone flattering clothes, she looks down right uncomfortable.

I'm all for clothes that suit a bigger shape being more in the spotlight as the majority of us aren't built like Naomi Campbell or Rosie H-W, but Kim just looks like a fish out of water.

bumbleclat Sun 15-May-16 18:18:09

YANBU I always think this too.
blush

Vaara Sun 15-May-16 18:20:43

I don't get why she's a style icon AT ALL.

I have literally never seen her in anything I think looks nice.

VimFuego101 Sun 15-May-16 18:23:30

YANBU. I assume they are Kanye's designs.

raisedbyguineapigs Sun 15-May-16 18:28:38

I think they are Kanye designs. She always looks awful -and a bit sad. But I think I would be too if my mother was hawking me around for money every second and my husband wad a massive arsegrin

cleanmachine Sun 15-May-16 18:30:47

Don't be fooled she loves being hawked around and being married to weirdo Kanye. She is, and always has been, all about the money and fame.

FutureGadgetsLab Sun 15-May-16 18:35:04

I think Kanye picks them. She's got a pretty face but her clothes aren't very attractive.

raisedbyguineapigs Sun 15-May-16 19:04:23

Yeah I suppose if you are a multi millionaire even though you have no discernable talent you take a bit of loss of dignity and autonomy. ..

Pepperpot99 Wed 01-Jun-16 15:50:01

it's impossible to look comfortable and relaxed when you have that much botox and a tight thong rammed up your arse.

christinawilliams Wed 13-Jul-16 09:31:30

I don't think she is comfortable at all. With all this inside her butt, bleh.

LadyStarkOfWinterfell Wed 13-Jul-16 09:33:58

The makeup is what gets me. Kylie posted pictures online of her makeup routine and there was so much foundation it must be so itchy and uncomfortable. I feel sorry for them tbh

Queenbean Wed 13-Jul-16 09:35:51

Why would you feel sorry for them?!

This is their life, their choices. They make a good bloody amount of money from it!

LadyStarkOfWinterfell Wed 13-Jul-16 13:35:52

I don't think the younger two had much choice did they?

LemonBreeland Thu 14-Jul-16 13:56:25

Kim has never really had great taste in clothes, but since she allowed Kanye to take over and dress her she looks beyond hideous. And yes, everything looks horribly uncomfortable.

LemonBreeland Thu 14-Jul-16 13:58:16

I just googled her in 2012 and she looks a million times better. Still uncomfortable and everything tight, but more normal clothes at least. here

AlwaysWashing Fri 15-Jul-16 13:00:57

What would a woman that shape ever wear that would be comfortable??? She's just so massively out of proportion that she must feel uncomfortable in her pj's?

lljkk Fri 15-Jul-16 13:19:47

I don't really follow the K-clan, but from what I have seen.. they move like they are uncomfortable in their own skin. You never get the impression they would tumble down a grass hill, flop on the sofa, ride a bike, jump in the pool, actually be relaxed.

It's somewhere between merely off-putting & downright creepy plastic-doll like.

ChardonnayKnickertonSmythe Fri 15-Jul-16 13:25:16

Her clothes always seem two sizes too smal.
Of course she's not comfortable, she must be living her life in terror of a seam ripping.

TheNaze73 Fri 15-Jul-16 13:27:07

I think she always looks great

BeautyGoesToBenidorm Fri 15-Jul-16 13:41:35

I always thought Kim actually seemed quite shy and passive, and quite happy to be led along by her monstrously narcissistic mother, followed by her monstrously narcissistic husband.

Ledkr Fri 15-Jul-16 13:44:33

I remember the episode where she was discussing having a team of make up artists during labour to make sure "the baby thought i was pretty the first time it sees me"

Kind of said it all to me.

EastMidsGPs Sat 16-Jul-16 08:11:07

Slight derail .. whenever I see Keeping up with the Ks and they are both speaking and eating, I always wonder why they eat out of plastic containers and with plastic forks

I mean it's not as if they are short of money, or don't have 'people' to organise their food.

Onedaftmonkey Thu 28-Jul-16 23:33:19

Good God if I had her body I wouldn't wear that shite. It looks like she got dressed in the dark whilst strung out on heroin. Silly silly attention seaking girl. Grow a pair and slip on a fab LBD and some manollo's.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now