Talk

Advanced search

Well done black chyna

(19 Posts)
BrandNewAndImproved Sat 07-May-16 09:35:42

She really did get her revenge. I also think her and Rob are a good couple so win win for her.

BrandNewAndImproved Sat 07-May-16 19:48:03

Bump bump bump or am I the only one on her side or cares she did a big fuck you to the kardashians

UmbongoUnchained Sat 07-May-16 19:49:47

Ooooh what happened?

IcyTeaAndScoopyScoopyDogDog Sat 07-May-16 19:51:20

I read that Kris Jenner leaked the news to the press so that BC wouldnt get the chance to tell people. I think its hilarious and I dont even watch the Kardashians!

I read as well that Kylie is going out with Tyga who has a kid with Chyna who is having a kid now with Kylies half brother. So lets hope Kylie doesnt get pregnant. What would that be - a brother/cousin?

InformalMother Sat 07-May-16 19:51:28

Have you seen the Karma Kardashian name suggestion on Twitter? Spelt with a C for added pettiness grin

I know I'm over invested

VimFuego101 Sat 07-May-16 19:51:52

Feel sorry for her with a MIL like Kris Jenner, I assume it was Kris who leaked the pregnancy news just like Kim's sex tape

IcyTeaAndScoopyScoopyDogDog Sat 07-May-16 19:53:06

Have you seen the Karma Kardashian name suggestion on Twitter? Spelt with a C for added pettiness

grin

twirlypoo Sat 07-May-16 19:53:30

Ooh what have I missed? Blac is pregnant? I can imagine the K clan all HATE that!

BrandNewAndImproved Sat 07-May-16 19:56:28

I did like the pregnant in a belly top emoji grin I've also noticed when they say what she does now the articles say salon owner instead of ex stripper.

I read today kris has basically black listed the couple from TV and they wanted their own show but couldn't because of kris. Not sure if I believe that or not!

I love the c suggestions especially since it will be the only kardashian grandchild.

BrandNewAndImproved Sat 07-May-16 19:56:49

Kardashian named grandchild

SmallBee Sat 07-May-16 19:57:49

Not a follower of the Kardashians but do use the buzzfeed app a lot (too much) so I am more or less up to date just by scrolling past the headlines alone!

Isn't it sad that her pregnancy and baby is being sold as part of a revenge / one upmanship drama? I really hope it's all just bollocks and that she is excited to be having a child just for itself and not in any way motivated by the hype this gets her.

However I'm often told how horribly naive I am so not holding out much hope.

BrandNewAndImproved Sat 07-May-16 19:58:05

Yes yes twirly and I'm sadly rubbing my hands in glee.

I do think it started as a revenge fling but chyna and Rob now genuinely get on and are in love.

RebootYourEngine Sat 07-May-16 20:02:55

I think it is quite sad and i feel sorry for her son.

Here is a mother of a three year old who met a guy in january, is engaged and having his baby and it is only may.

BrandNewAndImproved Sat 07-May-16 20:08:30

She would have known rob before January as she was best friends with Kim for ages. Robs been seen buying Cairo toys and going out on outings with him and probably a steady influence on his life. Way more then Kylie is with all of her bitching and copying bc.

Really not sure why I'm so invested in this and yes agree it's a bit much but I'm really hoping it's love.

RebootYourEngine Sat 07-May-16 20:14:55

I think it is bad parenting allowing a boyfriend of only a few months to be involved in your childs life.

fanniboz Sun 08-May-16 13:16:49

I gotta say I've really enjoyed watching it all unfold! Love all the memes that have come from it, and Blac having a baby is just the icing on the cake.
That aside, I do feel for her little boy and don't think she's really being a responsible mother here (if she's doing it purely out of revenge etc)

slebismashit Sun 08-May-16 13:18:50

Smallbee am with you on scrolling through sites you don't have to click on their articles to know what's going on in their lives.

If she is pregnant , well done her.

BrandNewAndImproved Mon 09-May-16 16:15:20

I have just read today that she's put paperwork in to own all rights to what her new name will be so she can market stuff using the kardashian name. grin she's acting extremely clever and I love it!

slebismashit Mon 09-May-16 17:41:53

I hope she milks that family like a commercial farmer. They milk enough from the public.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now