Talk

Advanced search

Anyone remember that OMG/the truth is in the blood thread?

(45 Posts)
SymphonyofShadows Thu 28-Apr-16 10:20:10

The one about 5 years ago that was full of cryptic stuff that got deleted? It said something along the lines of 'the proof is in the blood' and mentioned 'the prince'. this cropped up on Blindgossip and made me wonder whether we were looking at it the wrong way all along?

VitaSackvileVeste Fri 29-Apr-16 09:23:51

I remember a bit about that thread, someone thought it was about Monaco's prince.

DaughterDrowningInJunk Fri 29-Apr-16 09:29:11

It was started by hf lots of numbers, who continued to post for years and yet never came back to explain. Was the thread actually deleted? It hung about for some time. I think it was titled "OMG there is truth in the media" or something.

Cerseirys Fri 29-Apr-16 09:38:43

If the guesses on BG are true then it's an open secret that the husband has been playing away for years too.

SarahVineTory Fri 29-Apr-16 09:42:57

confused

SymphonyofShadows Fri 29-Apr-16 11:57:41

It was definitely deleted, I saw a link to it on another thread yesterday and got the deleted message when I clicked on it. It mentioned 'the blood flu' too, do you remember that?

SymphonyofShadows Fri 29-Apr-16 11:58:37

Everyone thought is was her and a shouty chef at the time but I can't remember why

SarahVineTory Fri 29-Apr-16 12:08:10

Are you suggesting it's a woman in her early 40's?

originalmavis Fri 29-Apr-16 12:11:02

Where I worked we used to get weird handwritten notes like this shoved through the letterbox regularly. Always same handwriting. I used to poo myself at the thought if running into the author in a dark corridor.

SymphonyofShadows Fri 29-Apr-16 12:18:20

Sarah, Blindgossip seem to be suggesting that. It was certainly thought that she was a possibility on the old thread too, but this guy was never mentioned if memory serves.

megletthesecond Sun 01-May-16 23:22:46

Yes. I'm sure it's one of only two threads I've ever saved. I'll kick myself if I'm wrong.

I'll have a look when I'm on the proper computer and report back.

hollyisalovelyname Mon 02-May-16 10:33:27

hmm
The Purple Prince ?

megletthesecond Mon 02-May-16 15:45:17

I did save it, the first couple of days of it anyway. It's so cryptic I can't tell what it's on about. A Mr C is mentioned but it could be anyone.

And I can't tell what the mention of a 'Prince' refers to. Luckily for slebs I'm shite at cryptic crosswords.

MissDallas Wed 04-May-16 15:47:56

All very interesting. Particularly the "Becky with the good hair."

I don't believe it's prince. There was a rumor high up in the music industry in the early 90's about a female celebrity having HIV. She is known to have slept with Prince. I always wondered if he would turn out to be HIV positive too.

hollyisalovelyname Wed 04-May-16 17:14:10

hmmhmmhmm
Please explain.

Cocolepew Wed 04-May-16 17:20:09

It better not be Prince envyangry

MissDallas Wed 04-May-16 17:28:19

BECKy with the good hair.

SymphonyofShadows Wed 04-May-16 17:39:43

If it's the same rumour I heard it was about the same time that female singer had a song about a playground

slebismashit Sun 08-May-16 13:41:38

Interesting thread. Is it the real becky or metaphor becky or the person who refers to becky(in the 90s she would have been too young). Am loving this thread though.

slebismashit Sun 08-May-16 13:46:36

Holy shit. It just clicked. No that can't be true can it? When I read first time I was thinking of the mother of k clan.

Probably that is why she never smiles hmm

hollyisalovelyname Sun 08-May-16 15:53:51

Not an iota of a clue what this thread is about.

SocialDisaster Sun 08-May-16 18:40:35

I had no idea Janet had a potential secret child, how is that blind gossip legal?

SymphonyofShadows Sun 08-May-16 19:00:04

It's US based so gets around the superinjunctions here. I'm not sure what US privacy laws are but BG do 'solve' a huge number of blinds they post. They were all over the recent celeb threesome injunction.

There was a blind on there some time ago about someone being kept alive so that a baby was born safely. It strongly suggested that the mother was Bobbi Kristina. Nothing else has come of this so far but they always update if there is news.

MangoMoon Sun 08-May-16 19:07:15

Who's the affair partner then? It is purple prince or someone else?

slebismashit Sun 08-May-16 19:16:34

I remember hearing about Janet's daughter around 2004. She was about 15 then. They even had a photograph of her looking away from the camera or minding her own business.

If the BG am thinking of is right didn't he Claim recently he slept with purple rain?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now