The Beyonce/ Jay-Z marriage drama

(67 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

LarryStylison Tue 26-Apr-16 15:12:03

I know, I know, I know. I should mind my own business.

But I just can't!

The latest is that he cheated on her with Rita Ora! What do you guys think?

FrogFairy Tue 26-Apr-16 15:18:22

I am not a huge celeb follower but have read several times that he is a serial cheat and has fathered a few children too.

They are getting great publicity for her Lemonade offering though.

VertigoNun Tue 26-Apr-16 15:20:35

I didn't know. Rita and Jay are vile if true. Is this why the sil beat him in a lift? not right btw

FatimaLovesBread Tue 26-Apr-16 15:23:13

The sister in law apparently beat him in the lift over his affair with Rachel Roy.

Pagwatch Tue 26-Apr-16 15:25:35

Oh good lord.

Is this the new Harry and Louis thing?

LarryStylison Tue 26-Apr-16 21:38:52

Pagwash I hope so!

MissMoo22 Tue 26-Apr-16 21:45:13

A while back Rihanna tweeted about how she's slept with Jay Z.

She's one of many.

scarlets Tue 26-Apr-16 21:50:18

Sleeping with a married man and then boasting about it on Twitter. Classy. Almost as classy as the cheater himself.

0phelia Tue 26-Apr-16 21:52:41

Jay Z is ugly.

MsVestibule Tue 26-Apr-16 21:56:42

But the Rita Ora rumour is years old!! She has denied it strenuously, if that means anything.

Holowiwi Tue 26-Apr-16 21:56:58

How men like Jay Z are so popular with women is beyond me.

PeaceLoveAndJaffaCakes Tue 26-Apr-16 22:01:35

Yeah the Rita Ora thing is ancient.

RJnomore1 Tue 26-Apr-16 22:06:19

There's quite a strong case online that he will not be cheating on be with ANY women and that the rumours are cRefully concocted.

Apparently he has long term companion and if I remember rightly was quite close to Kanye at some point.

Although if you believe everything online then practically everyone in the public eye is a friend of Dorothy.

viciousstarling Tue 26-Apr-16 22:12:36

What's this Rihanna tweet?!

BrandNewAndImproved Tue 26-Apr-16 22:14:49

It's all bullshit. He most likely wrote that becky lyric himself. They're now basking in all the attention happy to make more money.

BrandNewAndImproved Tue 26-Apr-16 22:16:56

Oh yeah I think he was shagging rhianna ages ago, that's why bey doesn't like her or Kim k.

However bey now singing songs about him cheating is only a song. Same way she sang single ladies and had everyone dancing around and then went home to cuddle up with her husband.

BrandNewAndImproved Tue 26-Apr-16 22:18:48

Oh triple post but does anyone know about his so called son that was suing him for child support or something?

MissMoo22 Tue 26-Apr-16 23:15:50

Rihanna's tweet

huzlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/rih.png

DobbinsVeil Tue 26-Apr-16 23:35:41

But the whole dissy-hint stuff is what really sells. Look at the abomination Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. Would it have really sold if it wasn't throwing shade at a not formally named fellow Sleb? Tidal needs more sales, Bey wants to reassert herself as top female solo artist. It would give the public enough of an answer to the whole Jay assaulted in the lift...

fussychica Wed 27-Apr-16 00:26:48

Great publicity for Beyonce Lemonade album.
Why would anyone fancy him? Yuck!

GinBunny Wed 27-Apr-16 00:59:11

Latest Blind Gossip is that Becky is Beckham shock
But I'd also heard that Bey is a beard. It's all publicity for her new album hey?

MunchMunch Wed 27-Apr-16 01:25:50

According to that Blind, Victoria had an affair?! I don't believe that for one second, she always seems besotted with Becks. Now him on the other hand...

SinisterBumFacedCat Wed 27-Apr-16 01:35:12

He really is punching way above his weight isn't he?

Tate15 Wed 27-Apr-16 01:42:51

They are a bunch of narcissistic, money mad people who have lost all sight of reality since becoming wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.

They can all have what they want when they want.

I can't stand either Beyoncé or Jay Z but think it's all a publicity stunt to sell records.

EverySongbirdSays Wed 27-Apr-16 01:47:33

It's all a bit put your dirty knickers away, yet fascinating.

Isn't Becky with the Good Hair definitely Rachel Roy?

The weird thing is she has deliberately outed herself by posting 'Good Hair Don't Care' so clearly wanting everyone to know she is Becky with the good hair and is not the least ashamed of having slept with a married man and then had the cheek to say that fans were being bullied for the comments she received which she actively courted.

I must admit I've never liked Beyonce but I think Lemonade is brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now