Talk

Advanced search

Jodie Marsh

(11 Posts)
reader77 Mon 18-Apr-16 13:19:44

I like her. She's been all loved up with her new husband but just announced they've separated.

Sad. Sigh.

PeteHornberger Mon 18-Apr-16 14:07:59

I saw this earlier as I follow her on Instagram blush

As you say, it's sad but I can't say I was very surprised. Often the people who are most vocal about their "soulmates" on social media are the most unhappy in their relationships.

Obviously happened quickly though as she was posing for pics with him just last week, I think.

howtorebuild Mon 18-Apr-16 14:10:47

She needs time alone, nothing wrong with having a single relationship status.

MingZillas Mon 18-Apr-16 14:12:21

I saw this as well and felt sad for her. They both looked so happy.

gallicgirl Mon 18-Apr-16 14:13:35

I have a friend who went to a house party at her place.

Her husband sounded like a bit of an idiot to be honest. Lots of dodgy behaviour.

reader77 Mon 18-Apr-16 14:38:31

In what way gallicgirl? (Nosy blush)

I follow her on Instagram as well...I must be an old romantic because I really hoped it would last.

Equiem89 Mon 18-Apr-16 19:27:17

I really like Jodie as well. She seems really settled compared to say 10 years ago.
At least she's got lots of lovely dogs and cats to keep her company smile

IvyLeaf Mon 18-Apr-16 19:27:54

I think it looks very much like he played away and she's pretty heartbroken to be honest. Sad.

gallicgirl Mon 18-Apr-16 19:42:48

Drunken high jinks. Won't say more in case it's libel! It doesn't help the situation anyway.
I vaguely recall my friend saying one of them was a bit possesive but I forget which one.

velocitygir1 Wed 27-Apr-16 23:25:35

I love Jodie marsh, she is is gorgeous...feisty and awesome.

I'm gutted she has split with her hubby but he seemed a bit off to me.
I hope she gets the happiness she deserves.

liberatedwine Thu 28-Apr-16 07:24:12

I like Jodie too, ever since she was in CBB and took on that pair of middle aged bullies, Michael Barrymore was one. Can't recall the other. George Galloway?

She's looking for her happy ever after, I hope she finds it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now