Talk

Advanced search

Chezza Fezza Vezza and a Wandie

(29 Posts)
PennyHasNoSurname Sat 27-Feb-16 07:48:15

Apparently CFV and Liam 1D are madly in love. Id link but its Daily Mail so I might get banned wink

Heck it may be unfounded rumour, it may be true, but she just loves to be in love.

Busybuzzybumblebee Sat 27-Feb-16 18:23:37

I heard that she was gay, maybe he is too, beards all round.

SisterNancySinatra Sat 27-Feb-16 18:28:15

I think it's sweet, I hope she has found true love at last and perhaps can have a family and a more relaxed life. I think she always looks a bit tense and nervous.

megletthesecond Sun 28-Feb-16 21:13:07

I think it's mutual bearding set up by Cowell.

QueenLaBeefah Sun 28-Feb-16 21:20:54

I'm finding it a bit difficult to believe TBH.

PennyHasNoSurname Sun 28-Feb-16 22:29:36

I just dont get Bearding. Never has there been a day and age where it has been more socially acceptable to be gay/bi/straight.

It is sad that "beards" exist in 2016.

I do hope for her that it is genuine.

Galaxymum Mon 29-Feb-16 01:47:44

Totally fake - but OneD finish their contract with Syco in March.

just watch Babygate unfold and the consequences of the end of the contract. I am just shocked at the whole Babygate thing with Louis. Anyway if you dig a bit it really does look like Louis and Harry are able to come out soon as they will be out of their Syco contract some time in March. 2016 is going to be huge.

The Liam and Cheryl stuff is just to get a bit of promo for X Factor.

But Louis and Harry? That is a whole different level of story once it breaks.

LucyBabs Mon 29-Feb-16 01:58:50

Ah so apparently Louis and Harry are "together" ? What's babygate? Is Louis' baby fake?!

headexplodesbodyfreezes Mon 29-Feb-16 01:59:07

I didn't buy the Cheryl gay thing, until this. Its so obviously fake. Its even rivalling Harry Styles and Taylor Swift for most unbelievable coupling.

headexplodesbodyfreezes Mon 29-Feb-16 02:00:05

Harry and Louis were together. I don't think they have been for some time now though?

LucyBabs Mon 29-Feb-16 02:02:42

So Harry and Louis were together hmmm strokes chin

kormachameleon Mon 29-Feb-16 02:05:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Galaxymum Mon 29-Feb-16 02:48:08

"Are" - not "were".

Media presentation and selling a brand in a certain way to fit the box basically has made many people not look and see what was not even hiding in plain sight. It is basically once you see you cannot unsee. If you watch their recent concert footage from 2015 and see their lyric changes, the complementary tattoos, the change in behaviour as they left Modest Management and their body language you can see they are together. And seeing Harry waving his rainbow flag in pure joy is pretty obvious.

Just go on youtube and delve in! Seriously this is going to be THE celeb story of the year. It is happening.

woodcabernet Mon 29-Feb-16 03:16:26

Bullshit

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Mon 29-Feb-16 03:33:10

I come from the boyband world but one direction fans really do take the biscuit. Sorry Galaxy but bullshit. The only place Larry is the celeb story of the year is the hormonal imagination of teenage slash fiction writers. It is not reality.

Baby gate is absolutely ridiculous, in short one direction fans believe that Louis baby doesn't actually exist and its Modest/syco lie.

Now, the whole complimenting tattoos, body language, changed lyrics, I actually totally get, I'm a fan of the band who famously had the member who was the first boybander to actually come out as gay. And if you YouTube the early boyzone stuff and watch Ronan and Stephen, they are almost overly touchy freely overly matchy, they'd hang out back stage wearing matching clothes, they'd go on holiday together, stay at each other's houses their tattoos had mean the same thing, . They were so easy to slash, this was long before shipping became a thing. Reality despite all that, They were just two very very similar young men, who liked spending time together. No you can't unsee it, and I absolutely agree it sows a seed in your imagination. Doesn't make it a reality though!

As for Cheryl and Liam I'm yet to see anything that puts them together. And December had Cheryl even split with JB by then?!

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Mon 29-Feb-16 03:36:51

Just to clarify Ronan and Stephen were never together, I'm just making the comparison because of how 1D fans take this whole LARRY thing.

It's a "Ship" not reality

Jetcatisback Thu 03-Mar-16 14:46:08

Oh God, on reading the start of this thread I thought you were talking about Louis Walsh re Babygate - and thinking WTAF?! blush

ShesGotLionsInHerHeart Thu 03-Mar-16 14:47:49

The pictures of Cheryl and whatsisface are hilarious.

Arent they supposed to be happy? Every picture I've seen is of them utterly grimfaced. Too cool for smiling I guess.

Deedeecupcake Thu 03-Mar-16 14:49:07

Anyone else feeling like it's just them going to announce they've got a duet together? Or he's the new xfactor judge....

Galaxymum Thu 03-Mar-16 16:05:54

Liam has written at least one song for Cheryl's new album. But once March is over and One D are out of their contract with Syco it'll be bye bye Cheryl.

Much like bye bye babygate.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Thu 03-Mar-16 21:02:04

Yes Galaxy you just write songs for some one you don't care about, oh wait no you don't!

I honestly suggest you step away from the jealous weird teenagers because your obsessed with everything being fake.

There is no babygate

The child exist the child is Louis!

You seem to think syco and modest would want the lads to alienate their target audience by being off the market and having babies that would be the last thing they'd want!

Whirlydervish Fri 11-Mar-16 11:54:57

I'm struggling to see how anyone would believe it. So obviously staged for pr purposes.

Galaxymum Sat 12-Mar-16 04:02:20

"You seem to think syco and modest would want the lads to alienate their target audience by being off the market and having babies that would be the last thing they'd want!"

Precisely. IF that said band have NOT re-signed with your company and are going elsewhere. Your biggest earners - the biggest tour earners globally. I think you might be a teensy p***ed off with them and want to screw them over.

But we shall see re Babygate. Paternity denial maybe?

But yes, I still stand by those people who can see the truth and are not taken in by Syco's lies or the Sun's. Many people know about Louis and Harry and it IS going to be huge when they are free from their contracts.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Sat 12-Mar-16 06:54:38

Err but when Brianna got pregnant one direction were very very much still together and not splitting! Their not going any where else because they've split up!

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Sat 12-Mar-16 06:55:01

There's truth and there's urban myth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now