Talk

Advanced search

The annual "Emma Forbes in her cossie" thread

(9 Posts)
BrendaandEddie Wed 23-Dec-15 07:57:47

It's that time of year again. Emma forces agent travails al year to get the pic of her in her speedo. Today's DM

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Wed 23-Dec-15 08:00:47

Dunno how she affords to go to Barbados, she's been unemployed for about 20 years surely?

BrendaandEddie Wed 23-Dec-15 08:08:47

IMPRESSIVE PHYSIQUE

southeastastra Wed 23-Dec-15 08:09:59

she's married to a rich investment banker isn't she. the dm ran a story about one of their houses being built in central london costing £££ iirc.

still she looks great, i would have worn a bikini in barbados though, isn't it right hot there? does the DM report on her yearly then?

sassytheFIRST Wed 23-Dec-15 08:11:06

Dyathink she did one epic photo session in 17 different cossies 5 years ago and they just keep releasing a new one? Seems a win to me - the DM get to marvel over how she keeps her figure while she sits at home in her pjs scoffing pork pies.

KenDoddsDadsDog Wed 23-Dec-15 08:11:52

Every single year . But she doesn't get the usual DM tag of 'ample assets'

BrendaandEddie Wed 23-Dec-15 08:22:56

Every year. Let's face it she's not had a job in twenty years

sassytheFIRST Wed 23-Dec-15 08:25:51

I remember one of her first gigs on a Saturday morning show - she was doing a cooking slot which was ruined by Gordon the Gopher. Oh how we laughed hmm

Sparklingbrook Wed 23-Dec-15 08:27:31

I love Emma Forbes. I have no idea why the DM cover her Barbados holiday every year though. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now