Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cristiano Ronaldo - his child having no contact with dm?

(30 Posts)
ICanSeeForMiles Thu 19-Nov-15 21:28:11

Catching up on Jonathan Ross and he's on and it was mentioned that his son has got no contact with his mother.
I'm not an avid newspaper reader so missed on any chat or speculation when he was born....so what's the story?

shutupandshop Thu 19-Nov-15 21:30:13

Oh I dont know.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Thu 19-Nov-15 21:31:11

I thought the child was adopted by Ronaldo?

TheSpottedZebra Thu 19-Nov-15 21:31:43

I think he party line is that she wa someone he had a fling or one nIght stand with, got pregnant and didn't want the child, so he raises him.

But the rumour is that CR is not one for women, and had a baby with a surrogate.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Thu 19-Nov-15 21:31:43

As a single parent I mean.

stitchglitched Thu 19-Nov-15 21:33:05

He had a one night stand and she gave up her parental rights in return for a big pay off according to the gossip at the time.

www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mum-cristiano-ronaldos-baby-british-173468

ICanSeeForMiles Thu 19-Nov-15 21:35:31

Ooh I see. thenlater it came across as the child is very much his biologically.
TheSpotted shock really!!?

Trenzalor Wed 23-Dec-15 21:45:25

Another gossip site says he found a surrogate with an interesting gene pool and paid her to bear the child. She has no contact as it was a money only deal. And he loves who his son's gfather is although Lord alone knows why. Think criminal and from another continent. Allegedly.

GraceKellysLeftArm Wed 23-Dec-15 21:48:00

trenzalor aye indeed... if we're talking the same woman, there's currently a netflix series about her dad. <taps nose, septum falls out>

LibrariesgaveusP0wer Wed 23-Dec-15 21:49:08

I thought it was a surrogate.

I thought it was semi open that his preferences were unlikely to result in unplanned pregnancy.

megletthesecond Wed 23-Dec-15 21:49:35

yy trenz. I saw that. Would explain a lot.

Want2bSupermum Wed 23-Dec-15 21:50:30

He was very straight laced when the rest of his team were doing all sorts. The spin was that he was a strong catholic. I assumed he was gay and doesn't want to come out for whatever reason. I feel sorry for him if he is gay and doesn't think its acceptable for him to reveal this part of his life in public.

HairyToity Tue 05-Jan-16 11:39:40

Who's the criminal grandfather then, according to the gossip?

Eastpoint Sat 09-Jan-16 08:35:57

He's a Moroccan man & Ronaldo allegedly flies backwards and forwards after training sessions by private jet to see him. Why does my brain retain this stuff?

TendonQueen Sat 09-Jan-16 08:40:18

Sadly it's still almost impossible for footballers to be openly gay. He won't admit to something career ruining. The surrogate theory seems most likely.

Whoknewitcouldbeso Sat 09-Jan-16 08:42:37

Yep I think it's a surrogate child and I'm sure I read an article recently where he is going to have any child soon.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Sat 09-Jan-16 08:45:19

I have just read an article in Italian from an Italian newspaper saying that CR has never, and has no intention to, reveal the name or circumstances of the maternity of the child. The interview was from November 2015, despite there being a squillion other "CR7's child's mother's name revealed" headlines from as far back as 2010.

His own father died an alcoholic and for this reason he has said he wants to be a different role model for his son.

ICanSeeForMiles Sat 09-Jan-16 11:28:31

I've been reading this, thinking, yep, I was wondering about that too. Then realised it's my own thread grin

So who's this Moroccan fella? I Googled but only found a pic of CR and another fella about his age on holiday there, don't use Netflix.

PitPatKitKat Sat 09-Jan-16 18:40:28

He did a video showing his house before Xmas...got to his bedroom, nearly opened a closet and then said..."oh, you don't want to see what's in there".

If he is gay, that is really pretty funny, bit Ellen, delivered totally deadpan.

Alisvolatpropiis Sat 09-Jan-16 18:47:47

grin @ pit, that would be really funny!

I assumed the child was the product of a surrogate arrangement when his birth was announced.

Slightly intrigued by criminal grandfather. What is the Netflix series called?

Abominablebride Sat 09-Jan-16 18:48:22

I read recently that when the little boy has asked about his mum, Cristianos sister told him 'that she travelled to heaven'. confused

Pantone363 Sat 09-Jan-16 18:53:10

Doesn't he have overbearing Italian mama who raised the kid whilst he works. Sure I remember him saying that in some interview. His mama was his life and would be the same for his son

VagueIdeas Sat 09-Jan-16 19:09:25

He is unquestionably gay (I think Rihanna even slipped up and said something like "I love hanging out with gay men" in relation to him) and it's true he could never come out while he's still playing.

Interestingly, his ex girlfriend beard Irina Shayk is an ex of Bradley Cooper, who's also believed to be gay. Some women do a lot of bearding grin

Intrigued by the criminal surrogate grandfather too. Someone hint or PM me.

bloodyteenagers Sat 09-Jan-16 19:11:52

I thought she was a skint waitress

Luckystar1 Sat 09-Jan-16 19:18:48

Is the grandfather the main character in a series starting with N??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now