Talk

Advanced search

Stacey Sollomon and Steve O !!!

(10 Posts)
MrsFlannel Sun 12-Apr-15 19:06:21

You know...I think he looks really nice on these pics DM sorry

What do you all think? She's introduced him to her DC already and he's got to go back to the USA...I suppose she might just have said he's a mate to them...but he is kissing her etc. maybe they'll have a long distance relationship! Nice couple I think they make.

sebsmummy1 Sun 12-Apr-15 19:11:52

I thought Steve O had drug problems? If so I'm hesitant to say I'm pleased for them as obviously she has small children that might get hurt in the future if they break up. But I agree those photos are lovely.

BinarySolo Sun 12-Apr-15 19:12:04

Ooh he kissed her on the stomach. Sure fire way to start a pregnancy rumour!

They seem very sweet actually.

MrsFlannel Sun 12-Apr-15 19:24:38

Ooh I didn't know he had drug problems Sebs is it a current one or past?

GatoradeMeBitch Tue 14-Apr-15 18:10:11

He had a major major drug problem which nearly killed him, documented here www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ6b5PO-NvY (a really good documentary) but he has been entirely sober for 6 years. He's a big health nut too, a vegan, an animal activist; he's done a complete 180!

I went off him when he revealed he had a tattoo of a baby being raped on his arm. He's since had it covered up but anyone who would have the mindset to do that in the first place is an absolute horror of a human being.

EachandEveryone Sat 09-May-15 14:12:33

I really like Stacey. I've met her Afew times she's not at all as dippy as she acts for the telly.

GatoradeMeBitch Tue 19-May-15 00:28:41

YourMa I actually just watched something today where he talked about that.

The story basically goes - He and Kat Von D were getting drunk and laughing about how babies ruin peoples lives. They designed a babies banned tattoo, which became 'Fuck Babies' (in a hostile way, not literal). They went to a tattoo studio and it became literal. He said that when he left and everyone he showed it to was horrified he knew he'd crossed a line and he went back in and scribbled the baby out with a tattoo gun, and later changed the scribble to an ostrich.

So yeah, crappy and horrible - but he was a huge druggie at the time. To be fair, he seems to have turned things around quite dramatically, veganism and all that (except apparently he was openly chatting up an American radio station woman a couple of months into seeing Stacey so maybe he's not doing so well in the faithfulness department...)

GatoradeMeBitch Tue 19-May-15 00:31:03

EachandEveryone I always think the breathless dippy bit is nerves? She was fine on IACGMOOH, but on TV she always does that thing where she talks faster and faster and her voice gets higher and higher. It's quite annoying tbh, she's a good singer, where's the vocal control? grin

coffeenowalnuts Sun 09-Aug-15 12:51:21

They broke up a few weeks ago, and Stacey has just taken her boys on holiday to LA - where Steve-O lives and also appears to be spending the summer. Awkward...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now