Talk

Advanced search

Benedict Cumberbatch and his fiancee having a baybee? Can it be true?

(12 Posts)
SirChenjin Wed 07-Jan-15 12:23:54

It seems that I stumbled upon the Daily Mail website by mistake, and they are reporting she's six months pregnant. Does this mean he's been cheating on me? Should I LTB?

SitOnYourDressJoyce Wed 07-Jan-15 12:26:53

Clearly he has and FWIW his fiancée is the biggest dullard known to man, my friend worked with her. My friend gets on with EVERYONE ��

SirChenjin Wed 07-Jan-15 12:29:13

Ha - I knew it. She looks like a dullard I have no idea what a dullard looks like

What has she been in? I feel I know her from something pretty major on TV.

SitOnYourDressJoyce Wed 07-Jan-15 12:35:17

No idea my friend is in production. Is she an actress? I don't know- I just know his engagement came up in a conversation and my friend rolled her eyes and dished some dirt.

SirChenjin Wed 07-Jan-15 12:39:28

Just had a quick look at Wiki to see what she's been in - all rather high-brow and not the sort of thing I normally watch, so I've no idea where I know her from confused

Anyway, she's welcome to him. Pah.

MrsToddsShortcut Wed 07-Jan-15 23:45:23

Ah! I genuinely wondered if there would be an 'announcement' to follow when they got engaged. It all seemed very quick from first dates to engagement. Not suggesting they are not happy, or in love, but that perhaps the baby is a happy surprise...

fancyanotherfez Thu 08-Jan-15 00:08:28

Surely in a new relationship you would use a condom? She looks quite pregnant, and they have known each other a long time. I wonder if they both just thought let's just go for it and have a baby and it happened a bit quicker than they thought?

parrotbeak Thu 08-Jan-15 01:01:07

What's the fiancée like? I want some dirt! All seems very rushed.

MrsToddsShortcut Thu 08-Jan-15 10:54:21

I too would like some dirt. I'm shallow like that...

I have to say, if it wasn't planned, I think it's rather sweet that they immediately got engaged. In a Downton Abbey kind of way.

Mind you, Cameron Diaz has just got married after 8 months and Stephen Fry has got engaged after 2 months. Do you think time moves in a different way in the Celebrity Universe? Like some sort of tear in the Space Time Continuum? Or maybe Hollywood is built over a rift in Space and Time. Like Torchwood.

<ponders>

squoosh Thu 08-Jan-15 14:54:42

They look like siblings.

SirChenjin Thu 08-Jan-15 16:23:47

DH and I may or may not have got engaged after 6 weeks, 20 years ago blush

MIL and FIL got engaged after a long weekend and were together for over 50 years before he died.

They are fast movers, the Chens shame he's not so quick to sort out the various jobs round the house or pick up a duster

vienna1981 Mon 26-Jan-15 20:45:32

Why on Earth would anybody want to have sex with Benedict Cumberbatch ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: