Talk

Advanced search

What is the point of that Kashardian woman? Genuine question…..

(13 Posts)
merce Tue 12-Aug-14 19:11:36

Everywhere I turn there seem to be articles and photos of that photo-shopped woman with the improbable arse. Given that this sort of media coverage is all about supply and demand, can someone tell me why anyone is 'demanding' input about her and her tedious, self-obsessed life?I gather she is famous for some sordid sex tape? The vulgarity and vanity of the woman beggars belief. I find it hugely depressing that her lifestyle and values seem to be what many in our society aspire to. Am I missing something?

beccajoh Tue 12-Aug-14 19:13:50

I know the names but I've absolutely no idea why they're famous. Maybe it is because she's got a sticky out bottom? Why do they have their own TV shoe?

HoldenMcGroin Tue 12-Aug-14 19:22:10

What do you know of her values other than what you are told by the media?

She seems to be part of a close knit wider family, is that not to be admired?

#Devil'sAdvocate

ThursdayLast Tue 12-Aug-14 19:24:48

My sister loves her, and watches the programme.

I don't get it

KnackeredMuchly Tue 12-Aug-14 19:28:06

I'm interested. Is she like Paris Hiltin, famous because she is related to someone famous?

I believe she had a reality TV documentary that made her and her family very famous, but what got her the documentary in the first place? confused

KeithTheCat Tue 12-Aug-14 19:40:51

her dad was OJ Simpson's lawyer. she was always a bit of an California socialite, she's from a really wealthy family, then there was a sex tape and she was Paris Hiltons pal.

so, the usual.

elQuintoConyo Tue 12-Aug-14 21:08:23

And while we're fixated on this kind of shite that occupies the right side of the dm website, we aren't taxing our little brains on Gaza/Afghanistan/Fukushima...

Sheeple sad

merce Tue 12-Aug-14 21:58:12

Exactly!

VivaLeBeaver Fri 29-Aug-14 15:16:59

I love the show. My guilty pleasure.

ithoughtofitfirst Tue 06-Jan-15 07:08:30

I always manage to have a baby at the same time as Kourtney. I think our monthlies have synchronised because I waste my life watch the fucking show so much.

noblegiraffe Tue 06-Jan-15 07:11:57

What happens on the show? She doesn't seem to do anything so what on earth is there to make a show about? confused

ithoughtofitfirst Tue 06-Jan-15 07:17:01

Nothing. Honestly. Maybe that's why people get hooked. You're just waiting for plot. And it just never happens.

McSqueezy Tue 06-Jan-15 07:22:17

Originally, I think it was because they were all attractive and glamorous young women. But with all the surgeries, plus the natural effects of aging, they're not what they used to be.

Now the attention seems to be focused on the younger two - one of whom also seems to have gone under the knife, at the grand old age of 17. Thus the cycle repeats.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now