http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/63399296.html#ixzz1aSDyJaDr

So disturbing!

SkiLift Tue 11-Oct-11 15:05:13

there is quite a big thread on this already in active convos

tis weird though.

DaydreamDolly Tue 11-Oct-11 15:12:24

Oops! Must have missed it! Ta.

Frizzbonce Tue 11-Oct-11 22:53:23

Aaaagh! It is disturbing. I must be naive but would Beyonce be so appalled at giving birth or putting on a few pounds that she gets someone else to 'do' the pregnancy for her?

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Tue 11-Oct-11 22:57:30

It is weird but I doubt she'd go so far as to fake a pregnancy. The most convincing thing I;ve read is that she wanted to do her big announcement at the VMAs, and so padded her bump to make it look larger than it actually is, and has to keep it up til she actually is that big. I'm one month behind her and my tummy muscles are shot to pieces, but there's no way I was as big as she supposedly was at that performance. And now I'm getting drawn into an odd fake bump debate...

Planetofthegrapes Wed 12-Oct-11 01:58:07

MMM...I did wonder how she could do so much "booty shaking" in her summer gigs in early stages of pregnancy...so I'm thinking surrogate too!

DaydreamDolly Wed 12-Oct-11 08:51:08

I don't know what to think but I'm leaning towards the extra padding so it (the real bump) looks more 'perfect' which is really depressingly sad anyway. I'm a month behind her with no 2 and am about that size blush although my arse is miles bigger grin

catsareevil Wed 12-Oct-11 08:55:32

I had heard that another celeb had said they were further on than they were so that when they had their CS at 36 weeks people wouldnt know it had been early.

Nancy66 Wed 12-Oct-11 13:43:39

it's just the fabric of her dress isn't it?

she was photographed in a bikini a few weeks ago - and she was definitely pregnant.

In recent years Victoria beckham, nicole kidman and Katie Holmes have all been accused of faking their pregnancies

SausageSmuggler Thu 13-Oct-11 20:47:12

Hmm well FWIW I'm 4 months gone, when I stand up my bump looks like a 'proper' one but when I sit down or bend over it turns into a flabby mess similar to how hers looks in those pics. I'm reserving judgement for the time being.

GoodAndBluts Thu 13-Oct-11 20:51:32

Oh I don't know. When I sat down I didn't look pregnant, even at 8 months I ust looked a bit podgy. But standing up, I was huge!

Seems a bit of an odd thing to do though, faking a baby bump. Even SJP admitted to having a surrogate and I'd say she was more high profiled than Beyonce.

BloodandScumatron Thu 13-Oct-11 20:55:54

The pics look weird but the vid just looks like it's the dress moving as she sits.

I'm not buying the fake pg thing at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now