shut up

ill start.
Twiggy

AnnetteProfit Mon 10-Oct-11 17:37:57

esther bloody Rantzen

rubyslippers Mon 10-Oct-11 17:38:45

Her Husband is dead confused

KatieMorticiaton Mon 10-Oct-11 17:41:30

They only harp when they're in trouble. Tis the death knell for couples.

Katie Price & Peter Andre
Anyone from Steps/Liberty x/other washed up now defunct pop group
Kate Winslet and anyone
My personal favourite: Cindy Crawford & Richmond Gere who split minutes after taking out a full page ad to proclaim their love and devotion to each other.

thestringcheeseincident Mon 10-Oct-11 17:41:40

Nicked from the other thread, trudie bloody styler. oh yes sting and i blah blah blah.

Gigondas Mon 10-Oct-11 17:44:16

Anyone celeb or not who goes on a lot about their dp and how much they love them or worse their amazing sex life (was it sting or trudy styler who started the whole tantric sex thing?) makes me a bit meh..

Don't get me wrong I think it's great if you are happy but Isnt it between the couple rather than something to make a feature of?
And I am no fan of Esther rantzen but thought like Sheila hancock her chat re husband was more about dealing with grief

Gigondas Mon 10-Oct-11 17:45:17

Cross posts there blush

I wish there was a gagging order over Katie prices lovelife

kitya Mon 10-Oct-11 17:46:27

The Olivers. I would be so gutted if they ever split up.

said Mon 10-Oct-11 17:47:40

Ha ha Kate Winslet and anyone

It's annoying/odd in non-celebs as well though

bibbitybobbityhat Mon 10-Oct-11 17:47:52

Heh heh, and Twiggy always has to mention her dd Carly as well doesn't she!?
I can spot your themes y'know.

Miggsie Mon 10-Oct-11 17:50:50

Any very rich person who has their wedding photographed by "Hello" magazine.
I only ever see this magazine when at the doctor's or dentists but am amazed how many people have found their perfect partner who knows them so well in every way and they are both so blissfully happy. They even use the same words and punctuation as other couples featured in said magazine, and, by the look of it, the same hairstylist and wedding dress designer, and they also have the same set of friends as all the others too.

I do wonder where the divorce rate comes from when reading such utter tosh.

bibbitybobbityhat Mon 10-Oct-11 17:56:01

Mel Gibson used to be sickeningly in love with his wife.

What about John Travolta and his Mrs?
Pierce Brosnan and Mrs Brosnan.
Richard E GRant and his 9 years older wife Joan

Idohaveoneofthese Mon 10-Oct-11 18:01:37

Martin Clunes went on and on and on about his ammmmmaaaaaazzziiinnnngg wife on Desert Island Discs. All that shit about,"she grounds me",meh.

kitya Mon 10-Oct-11 18:05:59

And that other one, whats his face from Trainspotting? Ewan Macgregor. Always going on about his wife. I wouldnt trust him as far as I could throw him.

vogonmothership Mon 10-Oct-11 18:09:09

Will and Jada Smith
Keep going on about how much sex they have

(probably while wearing beards and massaging their thetans)

vogonmothership Mon 10-Oct-11 18:10:07

Oh and Katie Holmes. It's part of her contract she does this.

AnnetteProfit Mon 10-Oct-11 18:15:04

Yes but he died years ago. And she still goes ON about it

Cruel? Like I care

AnnetteProfit Mon 10-Oct-11 18:16:20

Oh fecking kings speech actor. It's when you know the names of the partners who aren't even famous that younthink SHUT THENFUCK UP

AnnetteProfit Mon 10-Oct-11 18:17:29

Cilla black Fgs. And look the HE died. It's a curse!

PollyDecker Mon 10-Oct-11 18:19:19

Definitely agree re Katie Holmes. That marriage is Just Not Right. Trude and Sting. Ugh. I really have no wish to know about your sex life.

Now, KW is VERY loved up at the moment. I have seen her with her new beau several times recently and they are very much in love. Obviously. And they want everyone to know about it. It's actually very sweet. And he really is seriously phwoar (her ex, SM, most definitely is not). I have always thought Kate seemed like an alright sort of person, but I know the general consensus on MN is quite the opposite.

PollyDecker Mon 10-Oct-11 18:22:35

Annette, you are making yourself look bitchy in the extreme by those comments about Esther Rantzen and Cilla Black.

AnnetteProfit Mon 10-Oct-11 18:23:00

Yup. I am

squeaver Mon 10-Oct-11 18:23:25

Winslet is the WORST. If I even went out for chips with her, I'd make her sign a gagging order.

If I was a bloke, obv.

squeaver Mon 10-Oct-11 18:24:31

Holmes has a 10 year contract. Like Kidman had.

Although she's another one who won't bloody shut up about the bloody husband. Then the next minute, he's in rehab..... What does that tell you, eh? eh? eh?

squeaver Mon 10-Oct-11 18:25:06

Cilla needs to hire herself a gigolo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now