Talk

Advanced search

Deeming Workshop of Leather and Motorcycle Maintenance, Faculty of Mech. Eng. at the UMN

(1000 Posts)
SupermassiveLBD Sat 08-Oct-11 21:04:04

Who's first, me or Small? grin

DumSpiroSpero Sat 08-Oct-11 21:09:36

Love it! Well done grin.

Going back to old thread for a mo...^when can we start planning your outfit?^

When I've lost about 5 stone sad! 2lb off so far this week...it's a start I guess.

Has anyone seen George Gently? My copy arrived from Amazon a few weeks ago but haven't watched it yet.

DumSpiroSpero Sat 08-Oct-11 21:13:12

[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k0L5p4a_wc It's like a cross between Gisborne and Standring] shock grin

DumSpiroSpero Sat 08-Oct-11 21:13:28

or even this is...

Russianpony Sat 08-Oct-11 21:19:50

We here or there??? Don't confuse s tired simple girl?!confusedconfused

TheSmallPrint Sat 08-Oct-11 21:20:46

Oh Sorry Massive, I thought we were going to run out of space. How do I delete the other thread?

SupermassiveLBD Sat 08-Oct-11 21:21:20

He certainly rocks the leather- and the stompy boots grin

Russianpony Sat 08-Oct-11 21:24:19

This is a topic totally new to me ladies! Need some revision modules ASAP!!grin

soldier boy on x factor is jonjo in louis' group. Think he may be on his way back to his real job impersonating John P on Monday though!! smile

TheSmallPrint Sat 08-Oct-11 21:25:36

I have reported other thread so hopefully the powers that be will delete it.

<vows never to start another thread>

wink

SupermassiveLBD Sat 08-Oct-11 21:27:47

Small, I feel really bad now. I just panicked when we got to 998.

TheSmallPrint Sat 08-Oct-11 21:28:22

Ah him, yes he didn't get a good reception did he? I think him andthe lad from Widnes are gonners.

Spiro I need to kick start my diet again, I have been sitting here looking at my belly hanging over my waist band and not feeling good about it.

TheSmallPrint Sat 08-Oct-11 21:30:24

Don't be silly Massive, it was your title anyway, I was just plagerising you grin

SupermassiveLBD Sat 08-Oct-11 21:31:40

And I have started to put on the weight i lost over the past year when I was lovesick my will-power was at maximum strength.

What do I mean, started? I am well into it. sad

Biscuitsandtea Sat 08-Oct-11 21:32:18

Evening ladies, just marking my place for when I'm not watching strictly for a whole evening!

DumSpiroSpero Sat 08-Oct-11 21:32:20

If I put on any more weight, my belly will be reaching my knees, Small!

I am not watching X Factor although I did see the auditions and I know which one soldier boy is. I think he's a lovely bloke, but really doesn't cut it voice wise imho. That said in comparison with some of the other 'acts' he probably deserves more than a week.

Russianpony Sat 08-Oct-11 21:33:41

Me too on the diet front! Just can't stop eating at mo - want to lose another couple of stone and I'll be a very happy bunny!!! Shame our idolisation doesn't diminish our appetites!

Tis a shame small as he seems a really lovely guy but just no confidence in himself!!

Nevermind about the double thread girls - better two than none at all!! How would we cope?!confusedgrin

TheSmallPrint Sat 08-Oct-11 21:43:22

I'd be happy just to shift a stone, I might be able to fit in some of my clothes again. When will we be old enough to not care anymore? I suspect it's when we become grannies. I want to be ENORMOUS then so I can be cuddly gran.

DumSpiroSpero Sat 08-Oct-11 21:49:43

I don't Small. I've wasted my twenties and half my thirties being overweight already - I want to be a silver fox when I grow up! grin

SupermassiveLBD Sat 08-Oct-11 21:51:11

They keep moving the goalposts though, Small. At one time you were allowed not to care once you hit forty. Now forty is the new twenty sad So at this rate we won't be let off much before we reach a ripe old 100.

DumSpiroSpero Sat 08-Oct-11 21:54:18

Now forty is the new twenty

I think I love you Massive!

SupermassiveLBD Sat 08-Oct-11 21:56:04

That makes you a teenager, doesn't it, Spiro? grin

TheSmallPrint Sat 08-Oct-11 21:57:08

The thing is Massive it's probably going to be a good 30 years (unless there are any 'unfortunate accidents'!) so by my rules I'll be dieting into my 70 - oh poo!

TheSmallPrint Sat 08-Oct-11 21:58:05

(I was basing that on my own child bearing years!)

SupermassiveLBD Sat 08-Oct-11 22:00:37

I suppose donning the black bombazine and lace cap when you passed 39 was not a barrel of laughs either.

Swings and roundabouts, I suppose.

DumSpiroSpero Sat 08-Oct-11 22:00:51

That makes you a teenager, doesn't it, Spiro?

grin grin grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.