Talk

Advanced search

So LIz Hurley and Shane Warne are ENGAGED.

(7 Posts)
DrNortherner Sat 01-Oct-11 17:06:54

After only 10 months. I give it 2 years <cynical>

She has odd taste in men.

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 01-Oct-11 17:11:54

Are they??? Bloody hell. I like her tho, and think that he must have something as she could probbo have her pick.

Good in bed? Funny?

Bellavita Sat 01-Oct-11 17:13:30

That will last then....

said Sat 01-Oct-11 17:15:23

God, why? Why do celebs do this? Why can't they just go out with each other for 2or 3 years like normal people do and then decide to get married? Or not bother getting married at all? Actually, I know why really - it's all the fear of being forgotten isn't it? Have to keep generating "events" about themselves for publicity (and financial) reasons

FIFIBEBE Sat 01-Oct-11 17:24:14

Didn't her wedding to Arun go on for days in India and Trinny Woodall was one of her many bridesmaids? Hello her we come.

GobbyCah Sat 01-Oct-11 20:42:28

She is mad as a box of frogs, though, isn't she?

I reckon she might have some sort of miracle pregnancy before she dumps him for an Onassis-style billionaire a couple of years down the line.

GenevieveHawkings Sat 01-Oct-11 21:46:21

Yes, expect a lavish wedding, an OK! cover and a set of naturally conceived twins shortly - have you noticed that these ageing "stars" always manage to have a set of twins (one of each too) ...hmm

He can't keep it in his trousers and I'm sure he'll soon be snapped playing away with one of those uniformly ubiquitious tangoed blonde bimbos with unfeasibly large inflatable boobs.

Oh, and I didn't like her engagement ring either.

Anyone care to join me in a saucer of milk...?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now