Talk

Advanced search

So, is Johnny Depp ill? ...or just looking rather tired?!!!

(25 Posts)
MelinaM Wed 07-Sep-11 11:09:16

So I was nosing though the celeb twaddle on the dailyfail when I came across this rather bizarre photograph of Mr Depp: www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2034585/Stars-Tinseltown-Charlize-Theron-Bradley-Cooper-Johnny-Depp-bring-glamour-GQ-Men-Year-Awards.html

Bad lighting I thought, but he is also appears in the DM video at the bottom of the article looking equally bizarre / not his usual self! confused

MelinaM Wed 07-Sep-11 11:09:47

...and yes I know, I do need to get out more grin

peggotty Wed 07-Sep-11 11:13:28

Hmm he does look a little strange, maybe too much make-up or something? Remember the man is 87 or something so still looking hood for his age (ok not really 87 but well into his 40's anyway).

Imnotaslimjim Wed 07-Sep-11 11:14:28

he looks a bit odd without the facial hair, but I think he's gained a bit of weight too and it makes him look different

GloriaVanderbilt Wed 07-Sep-11 11:15:23

He does look a bit odd.

MelinaM Wed 07-Sep-11 11:17:16

grin @ 87!!!

I though he had make up on too ...rather a lot, and he's looking rather puffy toohmm His chiselled cheek bones seem to have disappeared?!

MrsRhettButler Wed 07-Sep-11 11:17:31

<rushes onto thread panicking> johnny's sick?

Call for an ambulance! Quick!

Does he need mouth to mouth? grin

slartybartfast Wed 07-Sep-11 11:17:37

its the eye make up , i think,
but why is he wearing eye liner make up?

5inthebed Wed 07-Sep-11 11:18:40

He looks tired, maybe he should come round mine so I can nurse him?

He does look slightly orange, as if a group of chavs have pinned him down and gave him an oompa loompa makeover.

MelinaM Wed 07-Sep-11 11:19:38

grin form an orderly queue!!!

ColdSancerre Wed 07-Sep-11 11:19:59

Never mind Johnny Depp, what on earth is Louise Redknapp wearing, is a swimsuit on the top?

cheeseandwhine Wed 07-Sep-11 11:22:14

I don't think he looks ill but yes somewhat different. He usually looks all hat, hair and dark glasses. And very thin. In a nice way of coursewink.

It's a combination of no beard, shorter hair but he has filled out a bit in the face.

Lol at peggottygrin I am also 87/40's.

MelinaM Wed 07-Sep-11 11:22:33

I've no idea, but it's absolutely hideous!!! ...and Kylie definitely needs to lay off the botoxwink

peggotty Wed 07-Sep-11 11:25:22

But he really did seem to have made a pact with the devil to stay so youthful looking and goddam gorgeous for so long, maybe it's payback time for johnny!?

MrsRhettButler Wed 07-Sep-11 11:25:34

Ooh, he doesn't look good does he.....

<retracts her offer of mouth to mouth>

it's an imposter! That's not johnny, this is johnny.

MelinaM Wed 07-Sep-11 11:27:06

Umm it is indeed!! grin

There's definitely something afoot!

5inthebed Wed 07-Sep-11 11:33:19

<refrains from licking screen>

peggotty Wed 07-Sep-11 11:36:11

Melinam's awful dailyfail photograph aside - is there any woman alive who doesn't fancy Johnny Depp?

MelinaM Wed 07-Sep-11 11:38:30

I'd safely say no peggotty, who could possibly resist Johnny?!!!! grin

MrsRhettButler Wed 07-Sep-11 11:54:16

Well seriously I know a lot of women who say he is definitely NOT their type but then say "mind you, he's sooo sexy as captain jack sparrow"

AngryFeet Wed 07-Sep-11 11:56:31

Sod Johnny Depp - didn't you see Bradley Cooper at the top. Yummy!

paddypoopants Wed 07-Sep-11 11:59:55

I think Johnny Depp is not aging well. He was ever so handsome in a skinny pretty boy way in his youth but middle age tends not to be kind to those sort of good looks. Bradley Pitts on the other hand I couldn't be doing with before but he has the face to age well.

RedBlanket Wed 07-Sep-11 12:02:03

Bradley Cooper is delicious!

grin at Kylie wearing her coat to the ceremony, poor old dear. You know you're getting old when you can't go out in just your dress anymore!

MelinaM Wed 07-Sep-11 15:14:25

Looking again Johnny just looks bloated, even his fingers are quite puffy! That waxy stage makeup definitely needs to go! ...and as for the eye liner, well, the mind boggles! confused Where art thou Ms Paradis? ...sort it out!

LadyClariceCannockMonty Thu 08-Sep-11 15:07:11

I think he's looked a bit puffy in the face for ages but is usually in disguise in hat, beard etc so it's not so noticeable. And WAY too much foundation. It looks like Jordan's make-up artist did him. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now