Talk

Advanced search

Shane Richie caught cheating.........

(13 Posts)
lottiejenkins Sun 07-Aug-11 20:29:50

here.....

michglas Sun 07-Aug-11 20:31:42

He's clearly deranged. His wife is drop dead georgous and the other woman is a moose

lottiejenkins Sun 07-Aug-11 20:33:00

Mich, i wanted to say that but was too polite............ wink He must be off his rocker, either that or he will sleep with anything!!!

5inthebed Sun 07-Aug-11 20:33:37

He'll be in rehab pretty soon for sex addiction no doubt, seems the in thing to do when caught cheating.

kittensliveupstairs Sun 07-Aug-11 20:35:06

That's a bit harsh mich.
TBH, I am not surprised at any celeb having a bit on the side. It seems to be written into their contract.

BitOfFun Sun 07-Aug-11 20:36:25

I now have a very unwelcome vision of the moon of Moon pumping away...bleeugh.

Why would anyone go to the papers with this sort of tawdry nonsense? Yuck.

Gloryandsoap Sun 07-Aug-11 20:39:30

Am I being naive to wonder if this is actually true? It is all "alleged" and Shane and his wife have not split up.

CroissantNeuf Sun 07-Aug-11 20:41:24

I recently read an interview with him in Hello magazine (at the hairdressers I hasten to add -I don't buy it!!) -it was a typically puke-inducing "look at me and my beautiful wife, gorgeous children and our perfect wholesome family life" type interview.

Perhaps he should keep it in his pants from now on and pay the fee he received for that interview to a charity.

michglas Sun 07-Aug-11 20:42:39

It's not harsh at all kitten, she looks like a moose and any woman who is the OW is a dirty little whore in my book.

kittensliveupstairs Sun 07-Aug-11 20:44:43

Fair enough, she isn't as glam as the wife, but a moose?

LynetteScavo Sun 07-Aug-11 20:45:20

All very "alleged"...I'm not buying it.

BitOfFun Sun 07-Aug-11 20:49:56

It sounds to me like the woman has mental health issues. All a bit sad, whatever happened. But I really don't want or need to know anything about that rather irritating twat's private life.

AlwaysbeOpralFruitstome Sun 07-Aug-11 22:35:37

I used to work in the west end back when he was performing there and there was a whole lot of "allegedly" talk about Shane Ritchie. He had a reputation as an incurable shagger and not just the 'young and gorgeous' brigade.

In fact a box office manager told me that he had come in needing tickets for some guests and they were flirting and joking with each other and he asked her if she could sort him out. She said it depended on what he meant and he replied that he was hoping for a blowjob. She said ok and off they popped into the back room and allegedly fellatio was performed...allegedly.

A hate the term 'moose' however this women is not remotely attractive in the physical sense and this girls story is pretty similar to some of the rumours back then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now