Talk

Advanced search

Kate Moss

(18 Posts)
midnightexpress Thu 04-Aug-11 21:07:20

Up the duff?. I know we'd all be happy with a little bit of a belly like that, but I have my suspicions.

WhipMeIndiana Thu 04-Aug-11 21:11:10

she pushed a random boy into the water?? Id be livid if I was his mum!

WhipMeIndiana Thu 04-Aug-11 21:12:20

hmm like how the paper says her 'bloated' belly 'could' be due to constant partying

chugsy Thu 04-Aug-11 21:13:37

Yes, up duff creek.

She's still so skinny you can see her ribs up top so I doubt she'd have a tummy like that if she weren't.

SugarSkyHigh Thu 04-Aug-11 21:15:21

NO - not pregnant. I used to be that skinny and sometimes had a bloated little belly, depending on TOM

chugsy Thu 04-Aug-11 21:17:18

<places bet with sugarsky>

grin

midnightexpress Thu 04-Aug-11 21:18:31

I know Whipmeindiana (loving your talk name BTW). It at least looks as if it's shallow but wtf?

Really need to find something better to do with my spare time...

LoveInAColdChamberOfSecrets Thu 04-Aug-11 21:19:28

WH

SpringHeeledJack Thu 04-Aug-11 21:21:32

oooooh she so is!

look at her- she's as toned as a pony

tsk

LoveInAColdChamberOfSecrets Thu 04-Aug-11 21:22:06

Stupid iPhone! Was going to say that when you're that skinny you look quite bloated after a meal, often, so maybe not pregnant? Also doubt she'd be leaping off a boat, although maybe I'm over cautious.

Can't believe she pushed that child!

spongebunnyfatpants Thu 04-Aug-11 21:24:18

What a cow, I'd have given her a good slap if she'd done that to my child. The poor lad looked really shocked. sad
People like her make me so mad, they think they own the world.angry
I hope someone gives her a bloody good push off something high!

GollyHolightly Thu 04-Aug-11 21:24:18

I somehow don't think that Kate Moss is a cautious mother, lol!

midnightexpress Thu 04-Aug-11 21:30:22

Yes, the leaping off the boat was the only thing that made me wonder really. She's not just plopping in is she, she's really giving it some welly on that boat. And I guess you wouldn't be having a 3-day bender for a wedding if you were pg, possibly. Even if you're her.

SugarSkyHigh Thu 04-Aug-11 21:30:46

What LoveInAColdCoS said. Also chugsy you're on! Just a bit of water retention I'd say, combined with lunch.

However, I don't know about if she'd pushed my child (because DD likes being pushed in etc) but if she'd pushed ME i would now be in the Priory recovering from the trauma

SpringHeeledJack Thu 04-Aug-11 21:38:44

I'd've been on my knees offering ds

pleeease, O Kate, O pleeeeease push my son

grin

catsareevil Thu 04-Aug-11 21:40:36

I started a similar thread in April, looks like I was wrong then. Maybe she is just prone to having a bit of a bloated belly some times.

katkitya Sat 06-Aug-11 08:35:34

It's all the partying, that's all it is.

marthamydear Sun 25-Sep-11 22:58:49

I saw Kate Moss today, she was having a few drinks in a pub garden in North London with her little girl and some other friends and she definitely didn't look pregnant - she looked very slim as always and very pretty and natural (in real life)

She was with a group of friends that looked very normal (ie, not fashion crowd)

Gaby Roslin was also at the pub - what a star studded afternoon eh?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now