Talk

Advanced search

The Whole Claire Powell Saga.....

(134 Posts)
Mummalish Thu 28-Jul-11 07:54:45

Now I know this is mindless gossip, as trivial as it comes, and I really should find something more worthwhile to entertain myself with, but I'm finding the whole story quite compelling.

Anyone know what's really up?

Been reading Neville's twitter rantings, and oh boy, is he angry. Then there is the delightful KMaddock, who seems to know everything about Peter Andre. Allegations of affairs and cover ups etc. Wonder why on earth the press haven't gotten hold of this story yet.

pestroid Thu 28-Jul-11 21:07:41

I read something about this last week.
Maybe just maybe old Jordan wasn't far wrong when she was saying that there were 3 in her marriage!

whatkungfuthat Fri 29-Jul-11 18:07:32

I don't know who most of these people are but Peter Andre just cannot be as 'good' as he is made out to be.

Mummalish Fri 29-Jul-11 19:24:26

Well, according to KMaddock, there is some explosive info to come (must get a life, me)

caughtinanet Fri 29-Jul-11 19:29:36

How weird, I was just thinking about this yesterday and how its all gone quiet. I'd love to know what's going on.

caughtinanet Fri 29-Jul-11 19:29:36

How weird, I was just thinking about this yesterday and how its all gone quiet. I'd love to know what's going on.

Mummalish Sat 30-Jul-11 07:37:53

Whoever this KMaddock is, he/she knows stuff, just knows what PA gets up to and seems to be biding her/his time before the big reveal.

Neville is on the warpath, and there is silence from the other camp. Drama.

monstermoods Sat 30-Jul-11 07:44:53

Who's Neville? Who's KMaddock??

Beesneeze Sat 30-Jul-11 07:56:10

Ooh - don't know who any of these are apart from PA but intrigued now....(yes, I know I'm sad but the alternative is washing up!)

monstermoods Sat 30-Jul-11 08:31:02

me too! more info anyone? (PLEASE?)

BerryLellow Sat 30-Jul-11 08:49:56

Is this the management bods that have split up?

LoveBeingAtHomeOnMyOwn Sat 30-Jul-11 09:06:15

Isn't it amazing though how they can keep something quiet when they want too.

Mummalish Sat 30-Jul-11 10:14:31

This is all I know.....

Claire Powell was having an affair with someone called Drew Rush, her and Neville Split after alot of lies on her part. She has also been accused of having an affair with Carl (the driver). Not at all sure how much of it is true.

Seems also a big dispute with Nicola and some nasty things said.

This person KMaddock, no one knows who they are but seem to have alot of insider details, and keeps threatening to expose. Claims PA is not a saint as he appears, and apparently has the proof.

Neville is Claire's ex and is spitting mad and is also wanting to get 'the truth' out there. There also seems to be a feud with Peter Andre's brother. KMaddock also seems to know about what is going on inside Can Associates and in PA private life. How, I don't know.

Why the ever 'news hungry' press havent cottoned on to this story is beyond me, perfect tabloid fodder.

Google KMaddock tweets, and you will see the full saga.

Compelling in a weird way.

caughtinanet Sat 30-Jul-11 13:06:47

I think I read either on here on on DS when they dumped KK that there is some kind of injunction in place and that's why we aren't reading about it in the papers. I'd love to know the whole story.

monstermoods Sat 30-Jul-11 13:49:26

hmm... thanks mummalish.... I did that, but @kmaddock has only one tweet.....
? not a big tweeter /tweetee, am I missing something
(like a life......)

hayleysd Sat 30-Jul-11 13:55:25

It's @kmaddock_ I think and there's also lluke33 tweeting, Neville seems convinced they are telling the truth, I think it'll turn out to be one of can's clients or an Andre, or maybe even KP trying to get the truth out

tranquilitygardens Tue 02-Aug-11 12:51:20

That kmaddock is really going for it today. I have been following it since june, oh the shame.

Well I used to follow a lot of people and from what I can make out and this is all alledged of course.

Peter Andre said that his father is in hospital.

Mike Andre tweeted that he was getting the police and lawyers on to people on twitter.

41 year old Mike Andre has had accusations made about him via @Kelley_Davis and lots of clues from Kmaddock.

KD has created a private account and she wound up a group of people she got together under a closed account by giving out info pretending to be a teenager who was in the Andre camp!

Some people believe that KD and KM are one and the same.

There are many accounts going around, in that gang with KD trying to influtrate, some from kk, can and kp!

KD got someone to tweet a copy of a document she shared with the gang (they later deactivated their account), then someone with an open account @snooziewoozie not to be mixed up with her parody @snoziewoozie, tweeted the Mike Andre info on an open account.

Are you still following?

Katie price tweeted SW.

Dan Wootton has been in on this, as has KP's mate Phil Turner and her sister Sophie.

Very interesting!

hayleysd Tue 02-Aug-11 13:20:47

Can't find kelley_Davis has the account gone?

Think they would have involved the police before now if there wasn't any truth in it

tranquilitygardens Tue 02-Aug-11 13:24:48

I just had a look @keeley_Davis is still there

It looks like the Dad may have gotten ill regarding the allegations made?

Have you seen how much KM is alledging KP pays PA a month in a divorce settlement?

tranquilitygardens Tue 02-Aug-11 13:25:47

Miss_Dippyxx is good to follow as well

tranquilitygardens Tue 02-Aug-11 13:27:06

sorry it is @Missdippy_xx

tranquilitygardens Tue 02-Aug-11 13:48:09

@gywacip_au

I have been following this account and it looks like something to do with KM have you seen the latest tweets?

tranquilitygardens Tue 02-Aug-11 14:25:05

MissD reporting that gywacip and KM the same person and that KM was someone who's hubby was sacked 3 months ago from CAN!

AmyStake Tue 02-Aug-11 15:55:56

<rushes in, clutching chest>

I had no idea this forum was even here! I hadn't read about the document, what did it say? Had seen the allegations about MA though.

That could be true about KM - she says she's in Australia but she tweets a lot during our day time.

I would be bloody amazed if this was all done by KP grin

Ohhh, aaaand, the reason the papers aren't touching this is because Carby Claire gives them all their stories, about Peter Andre and most of the bad ones about KP. KM alleged last night (I think) that Claire is in trouble for selling a lot of negative stories about KP, even now, under a fake name to make her look stupid because she hates her.

tranquilitygardens Tue 02-Aug-11 15:59:10

<shuts door, and speaks in hushed tones>

I have no idea if allegations about M are true or not, there was evidence produced and later deleted, it was M's facebook account, you could not tell who he was messaging as that was covered up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now