Advanced search

soooo Cheryl Cole back with Ashley ....hink her

(26 Posts)
IdDoAndyMurrayInAHurry Sun 03-Jul-11 00:02:21

what do we think?
personally, while I t

IdDoAndyMurrayInAHurry Sun 03-Jul-11 00:05:26

oops too much wine posted too early.
personally I think she is being a fool. but a part of me wishes them luck, hopes he has learnt a huge lessonand that this time it is for keeps.
clearly despite all his dodgy schenanigans these two are deeply in love ...what do you think?

madhattershouse Sun 03-Jul-11 00:07:40

She could get any bloke she wanted and she goes back to one who can't see what a good thing he had and keep it in his pants?? She must be as stupid as him!

sharbie Sun 03-Jul-11 00:09:10

i think career on skids and this is useful publicity

PinotsEvilTwin Sun 03-Jul-11 17:52:45

Agree with sharbie.

whatkungfuthat Sun 03-Jul-11 19:08:10

I agree too, but also would add that she probably feels a bit 'hunted' at the moment and he is familiar so it may seem comforting if he is saying all the right things. He was described as a predator in something I read today and I think that is totally correct, he will mess her up even more in the end, sadly.

MadameCastafiore Sun 03-Jul-11 19:09:33

I think both of them are particularly vile and think they deserve each other - at least only making each other miserable.

Chipotle Sun 03-Jul-11 19:10:53

I'm with MadameCastafiore.

pinkytheshrinky Sun 03-Jul-11 19:14:28

It might be a publicity stunt but I do think if she actually gets back with him it will damage her career because part of her image is being his ex....

He is such a tawdry little twat though and genuinely cannot see the attraction whatsoever

BluddyMoFo Sun 03-Jul-11 19:15:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sharbie Sun 03-Jul-11 19:20:08

must be crap being famous sometimes.........

oohlaalaa Mon 04-Jul-11 10:01:07

Perhaps she loves him, and has forgiven him.

IvyAndGold Mon 04-Jul-11 10:03:33

personally i think she's a bloody fool, but who knows? maybe he has changed his ways, really does love her and they will be very happy together. unfortunately the cynic in me thinks otherwise...

MollysChamber Tue 05-Jul-11 12:49:51

Sharbie has it.

<cough> beard <cough>

peggotty Tue 05-Jul-11 12:52:14

Molly I thought that when I heard about Daniel Craig marrying Rachel Weisz. Gave me a very bad cough wink

HalfTermHero Tue 05-Jul-11 17:47:17

Hmm. Could she not have found another footballer to start afresh with? That would have been a better bet I think.

stretch Tue 05-Jul-11 23:25:40

shock Not Daniel Craig!!!?? I won't have it. No way is Rachel Weisz a beard!!!

oohlaalaa Wed 06-Jul-11 10:39:01

Parents are friends with Daniel Craig's dad. He does not require a beard!!

oohlaalaa Wed 06-Jul-11 10:41:09

Ashley can't need a beard, he cheated on Cheryl with other women.

PinotsKittens Wed 06-Jul-11 10:44:56

Ashley can kick footballs with both feet wink

BunnyLebowski Wed 06-Jul-11 10:55:48

Sharbie is spot on. A publicity stunt to try and boost her flagging career.

Rachel Weisz as a beard for Daniel Craig - utter bollocks. That is a genuine big mad passionate love affair. One which has been impeccably handled by their PR's as it involved some serious overlap with both their respective partners and yet they have emerged with reputations in tact.

ruddynorah Wed 06-Jul-11 11:03:57

Ashleys other women are beards also. Belt and braces effect. Many do this. Look at Hugh and Divine.

oohlaalaa Wed 06-Jul-11 12:18:34

If all these women are beards, that is one hell of an elaborate PR stunt, especially as it made him unpopular.

I think Ashley being bi is just a rumour.

Mrswhiskerson Wed 06-Jul-11 18:48:03

I think she never wanted to divorce him and did it for the sake of her career now she is looking at a empty diary and her popularity has taken a nosedive recently why not get back with him. If anything it is keeping her in the papers.
What kind of people are they though? He cheats five times she divorces him for the sake of fame and fortune then gets back with him as soon as her career hits the skids . Hardly the nicest people in the world are they?

How much does anyone bet they will have split in six months to a year and cheryl wil be back on piers Morgan crying and giving it the poor little me act again( or I'm a celebrity get me out of here)

TheOriginalFAB Wed 06-Jul-11 18:49:22

Bless him, he wants people to judge him by his football and not what is said about his private life..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now