Talk

Advanced search

Nancy Dell olio

(17 Posts)
Gastonladybird Sun 12-Jun-11 15:30:35

In sunday times life in a day- words fail me, the looking 30 at 50, I am the kindest person I know..

Anyone else seen it?

vogonmothership Sun 12-Jun-11 21:28:30

is it online?

sharbie Sun 12-Jun-11 21:30:18

60 more like

Gastonladybird Sun 12-Jun-11 21:44:15

Yes but think you need a sub

Gastonladybird Sun 12-Jun-11 21:45:14

Some highlights -"

Since I was a little child in Italy, people have looked at me, and not just because I’m beautiful; it’s something else that comes from inside me. I know I’m fascinating. But I prefer the word charisma to beauty. I’ve endured jealousy since I was small, but I don’t care. I’m blessed. The most important thing I have is myself. And it’s part of my culture to take care of me."

sharbie Sun 12-Jun-11 21:46:27

she is a complete looper

Gastonladybird Sun 12-Jun-11 21:47:02

Or" I am a vey loved person. Women and men both love me . That is because I am th kindest person I know"

WipsGlitter Sun 12-Jun-11 21:49:43

She is very busy and important with her work. It's exhausting. Someone should make a film about her.

She comes across as a total idiot.

Gastonladybird Sun 12-Jun-11 21:52:16

I know it's the fail but another view

Ex agent

sharbie Sun 12-Jun-11 21:55:52

i remember her saying how much the british public loved her - she was 'their new lady diana'

dexter73 Sun 12-Jun-11 23:06:26

I was reading this earlier and had to keep reading bits to my dh as it was just so unbelievable! She really does fancy herself rather a lot! I liked the bit where she said that Trevor Nunn said she was the most intelligent person he had ever met, and that the majority of people hadn't sat through 7 hours of Wagner like her. What a loon!

TheOriginalFAB Mon 13-Jun-11 19:51:21

On children...

"I never wanted a child. I do love children. I've been pregnant many times. Happily, I lost it a few times."

Oh my God.

baguettecut Mon 13-Jun-11 19:55:32

I read it, mouth ajar slightly. She's hilarious! I love people like Nance who lack SO much self awareness it's laughable.

weblette Mon 13-Jun-11 19:56:48

Oh I enjoyed that piece so much, brightened up my Sunday although I did wonder if Craig Brown had secretly submitted it...

There was another gem in the Relative Values section where Alice Temperley talked about her wedding gift to Wills and Kate....a lip plate from a Namibian tribeswoman with their names scratched into it..

pointydog Mon 13-Jun-11 19:59:10

Very funny. Apart from the fact she is childless, she put me in mind of xenia.

MigratingCoconuts Mon 13-Jun-11 20:11:27

I didn't read it but Chris Evans read it out on the breakfast show this morning. I admire her sense of comedy hugely...

swanker Mon 13-Jun-11 20:14:30

xenia? are you kidding- xenia's face/decolletage does not look like rhino hide!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now