Advanced search

Liz Jones face lift!!

(37 Posts)
vogonmothership Sat 11-Jun-11 22:22:42

Daily fail alert viewers may find these photos distressing

Dear God!
At least she probably got it for free, after all she is sooooo poor, bless her

Rosemallow Sat 11-Jun-11 22:25:56

She looks like a photo fit in the 'after' photo!

fivegomadindorset Sat 11-Jun-11 22:27:52

If she is so fecking poor how has she managed to buy somewhere in London or is that a figment of my imagination.

BitOfFun Sat 11-Jun-11 22:29:05

Until she gets rid of her terrible hair, she will always look a bit scary, IMO.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Sat 11-Jun-11 22:31:40

I feel a bit sad for her. I don't think she's a happy person who finds her life fulfilling.

BitOfFun Sat 11-Jun-11 22:34:00

Yes, I would agree with that. I can't read her columns without feeling like a voyeur to somebody's disintegration.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Sat 11-Jun-11 22:34:02

Yes, the hair isn't very classy on a woman her age, no matter how well preserved. And no amount of surgery will improve her legs.
Miaow!

roundtoit Sat 11-Jun-11 22:42:26

they all end up looking the same a cross between a waxwork and a blow up doll.

UrsulaBuffay Sat 11-Jun-11 22:43:52

<wheezes>

Thank you that has right cheered me up!

So glad she's not 'skint' any more too!!

cybbo Sat 11-Jun-11 22:45:06

Hmm

I reckon that full on face picture has been majorly photoshopped- if she says no one realised in RL she'd had anything done- she looks totally different in that second shot!

Good advert for Botox though

UrsulaBuffay Sat 11-Jun-11 22:45:47

It's the eyebrows

<can't breathe>

PinkWafer Sat 11-Jun-11 22:47:11

The Daily Mail does this thing where the 'before' photos are poorly lit, subjects looking miserable and with no make up.

'After' pics brightly lit, smiles on faces, lots of make up.

Second pic of Ms Jones, she is wearing more make up than Boy George, frankly they trowelled it on so thick that could be me under there.

Making the article pointless because all it shows you is that if you smile with the light on and you wear make up, you look better than if you look morose in the dark with a shiny face.

BitOfFun Sat 11-Jun-11 22:51:09

Which is her real eyebrow, do you think? The one that slopes down at the edge, or wings up?

bethelbeth Sat 11-Jun-11 22:52:34

I think she actually looks great, or as good as Liz Jones could look in the 2nd pictures. Good on her.

Did anyone else notice that this all took place at the Kallima Spa?

Any fellow nerds out there will be chanting Kalli maaa! Kalli maaaa!

Indiana Jones Clip

EffinNora Sat 11-Jun-11 22:53:17

I don't like Liz Jones and yes, the before photo is badly lit and yes, she clearly had masses of filler in the after photos, but she does look a lot younger in the "after" shots.

Now I'm not an idiot and can recognise the effect of surgery and procedures, especially with an accompanying 2000 words, but no denying the difference between pic 1 and pic 2.

UrsulaBuffay Sat 11-Jun-11 22:53:49

I think the down slope was tattooed years ago when that was new & fashionable & the up wing one is new & drawn on to show how her new face is all about the uplift.

sharbie Sat 11-Jun-11 23:43:19

eeeeeeeeek eyebrows

vogonmothership Sun 12-Jun-11 08:46:18

I think she's shaved her natural ones off and they are stubbly because she can't do it at the mo.
All I keep thinking is no matter what you do to the outside, you need far more more work to heal the insecuities and bitterness inside.

Nancy66 Sun 12-Jun-11 13:57:42

If she ate normally, put on 10 pounds, cut her hair and had the colour softened it would take years off her

HalfTermHero Sun 12-Jun-11 16:15:11

I reckon that the eyebrows that slope downwards are tattooed on. After the facelift they don't suit her so they have been covered with concealor. If my guess is correct then what a nightmare! The brows going upwards look like her real ones to me.

As for the facelift, whilst i am vain to an absolute fault , i just don't get why anyone would put themselves through it. The poster who mentioned 'wax work' is spot on. That was what I thought too.

Chandon Sun 12-Jun-11 16:20:43

she is the person everyone loves hating.

I feel the mail is very evil to exploit her, she's too stupid to realise.

Nancy66 Sun 12-Jun-11 18:05:55

She's far from stupid....

Hatesponge Sun 12-Jun-11 18:18:36

Rather than spending £13k on a facelift, she should have spent £100 on a decent cut and (several shades lighter) colour. She has very thick hair, which would look fab if shoulder length, or shorter. Her hair being all long and witchy does her no favours, even with her new younger face it still looks wrong!

said Sun 12-Jun-11 18:25:58

I knew she reminded me of something here - the Belmez faces that appeared on teh floor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9lmez_Faces

CatIsSleepy Sun 12-Jun-11 18:26:32

she is bonkers
just bonkers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now