Talk

Advanced search

Keep in in the family

(19 Posts)
roundtoit Mon 06-Jun-11 21:03:37

Well well isnt Ryan Giggs a proper family man, not happy with one mistress from wales he also has his sister in law on the go for 8 years. How he could you do that to his wife and his brother is beyond me.

roundtoit Mon 06-Jun-11 21:04:35

meant keep it in the family

shinyshoes Mon 06-Jun-11 21:08:34

it's disgusting, i'm suprised his wife stayed with him after the Imogen thing blew up, now his sister in law. i'd be very dissapointed if she stuck with him now. Could it be money and the footballers wife life perchance ?

To do the dirty on your own brother, I'm sorry but that man has the morals of an alleycat, such a sad story.

RG getting out a superinjunction to stop Imogen selling her story (which she claimed she would never do) is perhaps a gagging order to stop all of his infidelities coming out.

I believe there could well be more, like I said if he cheated with his SIL then why stop there?? could there be more?? I'd be suprised if there wasn't.

He isn't even nice to look at, he looks as though he needs a good feed and a bath in dettol

LouMacca Mon 06-Jun-11 21:57:44

I am convinced there will be more, absolutely certain. I'm sure Ryan Giggs will soon be known as the British Tiger Woods by the end of June. How awful for his wife and also awful for his children finding out he has been sleeping with their Auntie for the past 8 years!

DuelingFanjo Mon 06-Jun-11 22:00:48

no one made such a fuss about Mark Owen did they. I wonder if that's because he agreed to give an interview as it came out. I'm pretty sure it must have been just as distressing for his wife who ended up staying with him just like RG's wife has.

LouMacca Mon 06-Jun-11 22:26:09

Fanjo I agree. I seem to remember that Mark Owen was incredibly apologetic and ashamed when his affairs/flings came out. He did an interview pretty much straight away and I do think that makes a difference.

The way Ryan Giggs has behaved is appalling. He has taken out a super injunction to try and hush a fling up and even worse has slept with his brothers wife for 8 years!! Totally unforgivable. I wonder if Mrs Giggs will stay with him after the latest revelations.

EllieG Mon 06-Jun-11 22:28:43

Are there any footballers who are actually faithful to their wives? It doesn't seem so

thefirstmrsrochester Tue 07-Jun-11 00:01:01

Ellie, it is starting to look like that. The question must be now, who hasnt a super injunction? Im glad they are outed on twitter - they are overpaid, treat women like shit and their wives put up with it. Young boys look up to these overpaid ball kickers like they are gods and more young girls would like to marry a footballer than earn their own money. What idols eh? Have it off with your sis-in-law? Get your best friends bird preggers then drive her to the abortion clinic. Lowest of the low. I hope each and every one of them is outed and maybe our sons and daughters will find more worthwhile idols.

MollysChamber Thu 09-Jun-11 11:20:04

Can't get over the fact that the SIL went to the papers about this herself. Cause she was pissed off that he'd had a fling with Imogen. WTF??

LouMacca Thu 09-Jun-11 11:59:26

I would imagine her incentive would be a big wedge of money? I presume she got paid for her story? If not then it's just pure revenge. Hasn't a third woman now come into the picture?

oohlaalaa Thu 09-Jun-11 13:46:26

Ellie, a friend was in school with Paul Schole's wife, and sill friendly with her. She says that Scholes is definitely faithfull to his wife, and not at all a ladies man, or into celeb culture.

If she is right, he is probably the only one.

deaconblue Thu 09-Jun-11 15:44:02

Ryan Giggs' wife must have known there were other women. No one can shag around that much without their OH picking up on it surely? Explains why she's happy to be with him still

MollysChamber Thu 09-Jun-11 22:40:29

Andrei Kanchelskis who played alongside Giggs briefly has been quoted as saying that he was seeing two other women when he began seeing his now wife and couldn't decide between them. She was the one that got pregnant. And he started seeing the SIL around this time apparently.

So basically he has never been in a monogamous relationship with her by the sounds of it.

Hope the lifestyle is worth it. hmm

kyacat Sat 11-Jun-11 11:44:05

apparently he's now seeking counselling for sex addiction and his doormat wife is standing by him. ahahahaha, of course!

I can't believe his SIL is the one who went to papers! shock classy.

kyacat Sun 12-Jun-11 12:23:12

According to the DM today, she aborted Ryan's baby 2 weeks before marrying Rhodie shock

MollysChamber Mon 13-Jun-11 00:36:07

Blimey she really is a class act!

Begs the question who is the father of her son?

Would a DNA test be conclusive when the men are brothers??

oohlaalaa Mon 13-Jun-11 11:01:52

Euggh.

slug Mon 13-Jun-11 12:04:28

They all look incredibly similar don't you think?

SeaShellsHasSandInHerShoes Mon 13-Jun-11 14:51:15

Poor poor kids. Why they all can't just keep quiet for their sakes- there is no need to go to the papers, this could have been arguedabout outside of the tabloids like every other family.

His eyes are too close together any way grin <pointless contribution>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: