Talk

Advanced search

Super injunctions on twitter

(15 Posts)
maryjane71 Wed 01-Jun-11 21:51:16

@Legal AIDS.... rather predicable on the whole. Except for the attempted suicide shock and sad

Hassled Wed 01-Jun-11 22:00:27

I'm shock. All the rest - I sort of think fair game - but that one just shouldn't be there. It's not idle gossip, FFS, and the subject isn't a celeb. Shame on whoever it is.

maryjane71 Wed 01-Jun-11 22:11:26

Agree Hassled. And whatever anyone thinks of her parents it's bloody cruel to state those 'reasons'. A very very private matter.

NormanTebbit Wed 01-Jun-11 22:26:02

I agree about the suicide bid. It's a curious mix, isn't it . And surely there are criminal laws to deal with some of these allegations such as blackmail.

NormanTebbit Wed 01-Jun-11 22:27:48

And yes she never asked to be in the public eye sad

blackbirdfly Wed 01-Jun-11 22:28:47

Who?

maryjane71 Wed 01-Jun-11 22:31:46

The daughter of the ex PM

sharbie Wed 01-Jun-11 22:33:49

link anyone?can't find on twitter

maryjane71 Wed 01-Jun-11 22:36:50

I found it by typing in injunctionsuper sharbie, and 'everyone' is saying how Legal AID has more info hth

sharbie Wed 01-Jun-11 22:37:36

thanks mj

Coffeeisking Wed 01-Jun-11 22:47:24

I was shock at the suicide one. That was completely out if order.

This whole privacy this is getting completely out of control. I personaly think if it doesnt affect national security or if the main person involved is not a celeb then the stories should be put out there.

All these 'men' who make their money from their reputation, are pure cowards who have probably only made things a whole lot worse for their wifes/girlfriends/families.

This whole circus has been created by the celebs themselves, who have given more and more of themselves to the public over the years, the public now expect to know everything about them and dont like it much when cut off from information. They only have themselves to blame.

So they should all get a grip and just tell us! grin wink

maryjane71 Wed 01-Jun-11 22:47:58

As for footballer Mr Barry - never heard of him! And Giles's comments were relating to him, not Ryan Giggs apparently.

Coffeeisking Wed 01-Jun-11 22:52:43

I have heard of Barry, not hugly famous as far as im aware, he probably didnt need an injuction as i would assume his naughtiness wouldnt have made the front pages. maybe he just felt left out. grin

chipstick10 Thu 02-Jun-11 20:20:16

Yuk at wot the actor got up to with roonys prostitute and yuk at the comedian (i use the term comedian loosly). Also the other one mentioned re alledged sexual abuse is shocking as well as the alledged overdose.

maryjane71 Thu 02-Jun-11 22:28:10

I just knew one of them was going to be the 'top bloke'. I like him but expected more scathing comments in his recent columns. What a wally grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: