Talk

Advanced search

So the father of January Jones' baby is (shocker)

(13 Posts)
MollysChamber Fri 27-May-11 09:18:19

allegedly and according to a couple of American gossip sites, Matthew Vaughn.

As in Claudia Schiffers husband. shock

He was the director of her most recent movie apparently.

Oh dear.

MerryMemoo Fri 27-May-11 09:19:22

Who the feck is January Jones???

MollysChamber Fri 27-May-11 09:20:21

Her from Mad Men. And the new Matthew Vaughn film. Do keep up.

BooBooGlass Fri 27-May-11 09:22:57

Seriously, unless one of the gutter journos was there at the conception, this is all speculation. And horrible speculation at that. WHy is it anyone's busines but hers and whoever the father is?? This is about the 3rd or 4th possible father to be put forward by the press.

EightiesChick Fri 27-May-11 09:24:20

Oh dear. She was also seeing someone else in a casual kind of way, though, wasn't she? I thought it was him (can't remember who...)

MollysChamber Fri 27-May-11 09:25:33

I think she was on/off with one of the blokes on Mad Men. But he says it's nought to do with him.

PinotGrigiosKittens Fri 27-May-11 09:30:15

grin I just did a thread about this too! X-threads!

ShowOfHands Fri 27-May-11 09:36:51

Okay, so this thread spells it out. I don't know who January Jones is, I vaguely remember Claudia Schiffer though.

Is it perhaps a bit mean to speculate about the paternity of somebody else's baby though? If these were regular folk, posting on MN devastated about an affair and a resulting pregnancy we'd be sympathetic surely?

I'm a miserable cah who knows nothing though and am inclined to be a bit po-faced this early in the morning.

MollysChamber Fri 27-May-11 09:40:47

It's a story that is "out there" already.

This will not be news to Claudia if she is mn'ing this morning. If it is true then I'm gutted for her.

If it's not true there will be a denial shortly.

BooBooGlass Fri 27-May-11 10:06:39

He's already denied it. So either it's a load of bollocks, or we have a Steve Bing/Liz Hurley situation. Either way, it's not a great situation for him to be in. ANd it's hardly a great one for her either.

sharbie Fri 27-May-11 22:51:55

has claudia just had another baby? horrible for her.

pawsnclaws Sat 28-May-11 12:54:25

Ok, so much as I love a bit of sleb gossip, I'm suspicious in this case that the press - being unable to bear the idea that this person may not reveal who the father is - could be on a campaign to name anyone connected with her, wait for the denials, then move on to the next "possible" on their list?

kitkatya Sun 29-May-11 23:01:06

I love her. I hope she will be very happy and its not really our concern, is it?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: