Talk

Advanced search

so Cheryl hasn't got the US X factor job after all

(13 Posts)
darleneoconnor Thu 26-May-11 01:28:01

according to sky news

the accent?

madwomanintheattic Thu 26-May-11 01:30:28

really? she was on the ad the other day... i'm sure i saw her... hmm. must put the box on and wait for the next one grin

PinotGrigiosKittens Thu 26-May-11 08:26:30

I bet she is proper pissed off! Wonder if she'll quit Uk Xfactor now?

oohlaalaa Thu 26-May-11 09:22:00

I think it is Simon Cowell manipulated media hype.

lucykate Thu 26-May-11 09:22:00

rumour is she's got the boot a la kelly brook/britains got talent style

Doonhamer Thu 26-May-11 09:26:51

I think it's all a big publicity stunt to garner more audiences and paragraphs in the papers and minutes on tv and radio for the show

dalek Thu 26-May-11 09:55:36

oh no - does that mean that she'll come back here?? No no please keep her in America

polyhymnia Thu 26-May-11 11:13:10

So all the grovelling articles like the one in this week's Grazia will have to be re-written! I thought she came across in it as vacuous and narcissistic. Probably very hard, though, not to let it all go to your head if you have the amount of adulation, etc she's had at a quite young age.

Also thought the cover pic of her on this week's Grazia made her look like a tranny/ ladyboy. Plastered in make-up and with grotesque big hair, her natural good looks had been totally coarsened. A shame. Hope she gets some wise guidance/ advice.

chipstick10 Thu 26-May-11 16:38:51

Im so over Bifa Cole. Im sick of the smugfest between her and Cowell. That salute she used to do when all the judges entered the stage on the live shows made me want to rip my own arm off.

idotry Fri 27-May-11 19:25:55

For goodness sake, how on earth did she mange to get picked as a judge in the American X- Factor in the first place? You need more than a set of dimples and veneers over there.

puffling Fri 27-May-11 23:36:58

I'm not into the conspiracy theories. it's Fox not Cowell who run this. It's as has been said, they've decided not to risk it. Best to do it before the show starts.

Valpollicella Fri 27-May-11 23:39:52

Fox is greater than Cowell.

For all his posturing as the greatest man of TV,he really doesn't exert that kind of power in the US.

Of course, he will bring back Our Cheryl™ to a blaze of glory/rapturous applause to the UK version...

queenceleste Sun 29-May-11 19:57:42

I just wonder if another factor is that she clearly put on about half a stone?
Obviously she's still TINY but I wonder if that wasn't part of it? They just want hat stand women don't they? I think the pressure must be heavy.

Also she should sack her stylist, really she must.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: