Talk

Advanced search

so are Kerry Katona and Peter Andre a couple?

(14 Posts)
MadreInglese Thu 23-Dec-10 16:16:33

don't really do sleb twaddle but saw them today with a gaggle of children on the front of some mag with a headline about first christmas together

are they a couple now?

ruddynorah Thu 23-Dec-10 16:20:00

No they just have the same manager.

MadreInglese Thu 23-Dec-10 16:28:03

ha! makes sense grin

LynetteScavo Thu 23-Dec-10 16:29:19

I had a quick glance at the petrol station, and it's photo shopped.

FanjoForTheMincePies Thu 23-Dec-10 16:29:58

I'm sure,if you bought it, it would say inside that they are going to see each other for 10 mins on Xmas day to say hello, OK is like that!

ALovelyBunchOfBaubles Thu 23-Dec-10 16:31:12

isn't he seeing one of the old sugarbabes now? Can't put my finger on her name....

MadreInglese Thu 23-Dec-10 16:32:57

Yes it was ok or hello or one of those

I remember seeing some headline once about Amy Winehouse being excited about having twins and when I skim read the article all she'd apparently said was that she'd like kids one day and she thought having twins would be great hmm

FanjoForTheMincePies Thu 23-Dec-10 16:33:31

yes, I remember one where they said "Chantelle and Preston are back together" and inside it said "they are back together for this photo shoot"..hmm

bupcakesandcunting Fri 24-Dec-10 22:02:08

I would so love this to be true. Imagine seeing Katie Price's fisog on one of those massive screens in Piccadilly Circus when the news got broke! Ha ha ha I would sell Dh and DS to see that shit.

camicaze Tue 28-Dec-10 22:57:14

No same manager.
Their manager's like a handler. They appear to have to sign their life and soul away and behave like marionettes doing the fat controller's bidding.

FlyingSquirrel Tue 28-Dec-10 23:06:30

I think Peter Andre has more sense than to start a relationship with Kerry Katona.

And that's saying something.

usualsuspect Tue 28-Dec-10 23:08:24

Is this true! blimey and I don't do celeb goss as a rule

YourCallIsImportant Tue 28-Dec-10 23:11:26

How do these mags get away with it? I saw one once that looked like Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole were standing side by side on the cover, and this had also been photoshopped. It was full of "a close friend said" etc. Total crap.

puffling Wed 05-Jan-11 22:59:06

I think CAN assocites and Daily mail are hand in hand. There isn't a day gos by without a non story fed to the paper. Today it's Elen Rivas and peter Andre, both with CAN.
I know it's only the Daily Mail, but it's really bad to be constantly churning out pure lies.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: