Talk

Advanced search

Cheryl Cole

(10 Posts)
eviscerateyourmemory Wed 01-Dec-10 08:39:55

It looks like Cheryl Cole might struggle to get a visa for the US, on account of her previous conviction.

link

This story seems to me to be a bit of a change from the very pro-Cheryl coverage that tends to be in the media.

sailorsgal Wed 01-Dec-10 09:26:14

I can't access the link but I think its true that if you have a conviction it is very difficult to get a visa.

I'm sure Simon will be able to pull a few strings though.

UnquietDad Thu 02-Dec-10 22:15:49

I'm puzzled. It says she may not be able to get a visa because of a criminal record.

Okay, "Sexy No No No" was quite bad, but that's going a bit far.

pagwatch Thu 02-Dec-10 22:20:37

But you have to factor in both that dreadful outfit with the Danish pastries covering her décolletage and the terrible acting in those hair ads

UnquietDad Thu 02-Dec-10 22:21:57

"becoz ah'm woorth it pet man"

MistressMaker Thu 02-Dec-10 22:22:29

Boom boom UQD grin

Errmmmm Thu 02-Dec-10 22:24:13

Funny how she's been in and out of the US for the last year or so with no apparent problems, and now that there is an opportunity to market something she's suddenly not going to be allowed to go there?

How very strange hmm

UnquietDad Thu 02-Dec-10 22:26:44

But working there is different from a leisure trip.

BitOfFun Thu 02-Dec-10 22:28:44

I think it's the Green Card aspect of it which might be affected.

lucykate Thu 02-Dec-10 22:37:20

i think this is a bit of a non story. her management would have to be pretty crap to have not already investigated the visa thing before she was being mooted for x factor over there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now