any recommendations?
looking @ next year....

Galava Mon 09-Mar-09 14:48:09

US ?

or Europe ?

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Mon 09-Mar-09 16:49:20

Europe, pref France...

happywomble Mon 09-Mar-09 17:15:36

Cimes Blanches residence la Rosiere (Eucharts) - we went there this year (booked through ski collection). It was the best accommodation we've stayed in and the swimming pool, jacuzzis, steam rooms were wonderful.

Did you go to La rosiere this year too? (think I remember you mentioning this resort) so maybe you are looking for somewhere different.

verylapsedrunner Mon 09-Mar-09 19:20:24

I can recommend this but it's in Austria. I've stayed there and have loads of similar hotels stored on my "favourites" for one day in the future. So if you can be persuaded away from France I'm happy to help grin.

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Tue 10-Mar-09 13:14:19

Thanks! Yes we were in la Ros this year and may well go back next year, but next time want the ski-in ski out.... I looked @ the Cimes Blanches, but thought they did not have parking, will check it out.
And yes - Austria would be moy other option as an easy drive and fantastic ski instruction, but the DC will prob not have lessons in classes any more, maybe jus thodd one-to-one, and as a frnacophone I like Frenchiness grin

happywomble Tue 10-Mar-09 14:58:28

There is definitely underground parking in Cimes Blanches..however check the charges. I've a feeling it may be in the region of £70 a week. We went by train so didn't use it but we walked through the carpark and there is a space allocated to each appartment. We booked the appartment through Ski Collection and were happy with their service.

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Tue 10-Mar-09 17:18:03

hw - thanks - excellent - can now start looking forward to next yesr... grin

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Fri 13-Mar-09 23:29:42

I can heartily recommend Hotel Des Deux Domaines in Belle Plagne. (book via Esprit). Ski-in/out. Fab pool/wellness centre with spa tubs, physio, sauna, hammam etc.

Anteater Wed 18-Mar-09 18:54:02

any hotels in Oberlech
we stayed at the Sonnenburg
Excellent
££

Anteater Wed 18-Mar-09 18:54:04

any hotels in Oberlech
we stayed at the Sonnenburg
Excellent
££

Directskiandsun Sun 03-May-09 16:09:16

We can offer various options which meet your main requirements (pool, ski in/out, covered parking) - if you are still looking drop me a line and I'll be happy to help smile

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Mon 04-May-09 16:49:34

DSS&S - thanks - will figure out how to cat and cat you...

Directskiandsun Mon 04-May-09 17:34:29

MrsGuyofGisborne - if easier you can email me via the website details on my profile

mumsydoodle Thu 10-Sep-09 20:55:57

Hotel Elisabeth, Kirchberg ( next valley from Kitzbuel ) Austria, you can fly in to Munich and drive, but I think it is included in Directski online.

alypaly Fri 18-Sep-09 00:37:03

residence Aspen La plagne

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now