Talk

Advanced search

Skiing near Zurich

(4 Posts)
Louise2004 Sun 01-Mar-09 09:37:49

Can anyone recommend a chalet or hotel for skiing with children somewhere near Zurich, preferably not too far from a ski lift? (Any extra facilities like a swimming pool would be good smile) Thanks!

Louise2004 Mon 02-Mar-09 09:16:09

bump

Anyone? Please? Pretty Please? grin

Thanks!

LIZS Mon 02-Mar-09 15:40:06

how near ? Closest largish ski area is probably Flumserberg but there isn't much to it as a resort. Engelberg is about an hour and a half away by train. The hotel Edelweiss is near one of the lifts (with kids area, short easier runs and toboggan track) but other main ski area(Titlis) and village nursery slopes are a short bus ride away. In the other direction from Zurich there is a family friendly hotel in Flims-Laax amongst others listed in places like Lenzerheide and Arosa. Otherwise you can get to the Voralberg and western area of Austria reasonably quickly (check out Kinderhotels).

Louise2004 Mon 02-Mar-09 17:38:29

Thanks, I had a quick look at these links and there seem to be some great places listed. I'll have a proper look later when I have more time. (We don't really want to be more than a 2ish hour drive from Zurich.) Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now