Talk

Advanced search

Anyone checked out the new ski site at Iglu.com ? Fab section on skiing with kids

(6 Posts)
Jessieboo Tue 09-Sep-08 10:57:01

Was just thinking about booking next year's ski holiday and rediscovered the Igluski.com site. I think they must have just relaunched it as I don't remember it looking like that before. They have a great section on skiing with all ages of kids. Check out www.igluski.com/family/skiing-with-children. Has anyone used them before?

I used Iglu the first year we skied with dd. As far as I'm aware they're a travel agent type set up though, don't think they have their own chalets. We booked through them and it was an Esprit chalet/holiday. Just looked at their website now and a lot of the chalets are Esprit. So might be cheaper going direct. hmm

Jessieboo Tue 16-Sep-08 11:49:36

Thanks for your pearls of wisdom Stripeyknickersspottysocks. With your comments in mind, I rang them and have discovered that they are an agent, however they deal with all operators and they sell at the same prices as the operators. So I guess you get the choice of all the deals in the one place. Adam, in their sales team, assured me that they also get exclusive deals too, so think will put Adam into my speed dial to pick up a bargain !

zippitippitoes Tue 16-Sep-08 11:51:42

this is an ad isnt it lolol

Tutter Tue 16-Sep-08 11:52:19

<watches with interest>

zippitippitoes Tue 16-Sep-08 11:53:18

does adam have a nice phone voice...preferably irish

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now