(7 Posts)
tania100 Fri 07-Dec-18 14:23:32

Hi :-)
Andorra, via sno.co.uk, holiday is with Nielson

OP’s posts: |
BabyG2004 Fri 07-Dec-18 13:47:46

Where did you book?

tania100 Thu 06-Dec-18 19:21:24

If anyone wants to know the results, we booked yesterday 5 Dec to travel 23 Dec and are half board, flights, transfers, lift passes and kit hire for approx £2,500... Much better than the £3-4k we were looking at! I think this is because now we can see there is snow in the less snow sure resorts we've been confident in booking a cheaper destination, rather than that we got a last minute discount. Happy skiing!

cestlavielife Mon 12-Nov-18 13:56:49

I tracked last year a few sites to see if would have been a lot cheaper waiting.. not really. If you very flexible on location and only two or 4 people then some good last minutes deals. But if you want specific resort and any specific requirements eg a room for 3 then better booking ahead.

tania100 Sun 11-Nov-18 15:10:16

Thanks! One of the reasons we're thinking of doing last minute is to wait and see if there's snow! Just a gamble either way I guess! If you can save big might be worth it but if not think I'd rather book somewhere relatively snow sure now...

OKhitmewithit Sun 11-Nov-18 12:46:52

Depends if it’s snowing. If there is loads of snow the low resorts will be available, if not thin pickings

tania100 Sat 10-Nov-18 16:19:45

We're looking for a week skiing over Xmas and thinking about booking v last minute... Does anyone have any experience? Don't know what selection we'll be left with or whether we'd save much??

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in