Talk

Advanced search

ESF 2 hour lunch experiences?

(3 Posts)
Tandoorimixedgrill Sun 11-Feb-18 11:18:40

We are just about to book our children lessons for easter and wondered if anyone had any experiences of the ESF lunch option to leave their children for two hours over lunch.

Did your children like the food? Did they do other activities other than eating lunch, I can't imaging my children sitting nicely for more than 20 minutes after a morning skiing.

I'm mainly tempted as it saves us rushing back and allows us to have a leisurely lunch ourselves.

TIA

memyselfandmoi Fri 23-Feb-18 18:33:26

I used to do it with my kids, they eat, play, chill out, build snowmen, maybe watch a bit of a video if they need to relax. I don't know about the resort you're going to but where I live you can also put them in for the afternoon and they can either ski or do activities such as sledding etc. I loved it, you can assauge any potential guilt but telling yourself it'll be good for their french smile

user1494670108 Sun 25-Feb-18 09:04:04

My kids main memory is of sitting in a room watching Smurfs on telly in French with a bunch of people they couldn't talk to.
They seemed ok at the time but they don't remember it fondly!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: