Talk

Advanced search

Alternatives to MW?

(3 Posts)
dazedandconfused12 Tue 10-Oct-17 07:52:33

Hi!
We have been skiing with mark warner to various resorts. We have 2 children age 4 and 7. We like the all day care including ski lessons and evening creche.
However it's getting expensive with the childcare plus children's lessons plus ski pass.
A friend of mine has been with ski esprit but said the food was disappointing. My husband is quite fussy about food...
Has anyone tried others who may be cheaper than mark warner? Is ski esprit cheaper? Is the food typically OK or nothing special?
We have thought of organising our own holiday but do you know any hotels which would do evening childcare? We don't like to keep our children up late.
Many thanks

dontcallmethatyoucunt Tue 10-Oct-17 14:42:19

We went to a chalet with Ski Total, hired a nanny for the day and used a monitor in the evening. They provided high tea and it worked well.

ME and Esprit are very similar IMO, the main difference is between hotel and chalet. Chalets are often run by seasonaires kids

dontcallmethatyoucunt Tue 10-Oct-17 14:42:39

MW, not ME!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: