Skiing with a teenager?

(4 Posts)
reallyneedmoresleep Sun 19-Mar-17 16:37:26

We have really enjoyed holidays with Esprit for the last three years - we like their kids' clubs and their evening childcare.
We have 3 DS who will be 13, 11 and 9 next year, so DS1 will be too old for Esprit but I think he'll be too young to appreciate being at an adults only evening meal every day.
Can anyone recommend a good ski company for family holidays with older children please? We'll be going at Easter so needs to be somewhere with chalets / hotels in high resorts.
Alternatively, have any of you taken teenagers on an Esprit holiday and was it OK?
Thanks for any help

LIZS Sun 19-Mar-17 16:40:09

Is ski total still going?

Polly99 Sun 19-Mar-17 16:42:34

you could just get an apartment somewhere where the ski school takes them for the whole day. My 2 (aged 7 and 10) go off from 9:45 to 3:30 every day and come back knackered. It works very well, but I was never very keen on the Esprit accommodation or the food. The big draw for us was the childcare, which wasn't so helpful once the kids started skiing all day.

trixymalixy Wed 22-Mar-17 08:30:27

I'd just get a chalet/your own accommodation too. If you go in Austria ski school lasts much longer than in France. They have lunch there and ski in the afternoon with ski school.

My kids are 7 and 9 and we haven't done a ski holiday with childcare for a couple of years now. They go to ski school in the morning and we ski with them in the afternoon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now