Talk

Advanced search

Sun cream - children

(8 Posts)
Monkeymonstermum Thu 23-Feb-17 09:46:08

An recommendations for skiing sun cream for the children? We have 1,3,5 year olds, no allergies. Do you usually use the adult on them or get a specific children's one?
Thanks in advance.

Monkeymonstermum Fri 24-Feb-17 11:54:54

Anyone? Went to Boots yesterday, I seem to remember in years gone by they used to have loads of ski specific creams/sticks but all they had were 2 Piz Buin.

CruCru Fri 24-Feb-17 13:45:45

I used this last week. They looked like ghosts when I first put it on but it seemed to do the job.

dontcallmethatyoucunt Sat 25-Feb-17 20:56:33

Sunsense factor 50. I buy 500ml pump bottle off amazon. I am totally confident in it. I was recommended it by the eczema clinic and have used it ever since. It's an Australian brand.

dontcallmethatyoucunt Sat 25-Feb-17 20:57:35

We all use it now. I decant some into smaller bottles to put in bags for the day.

nightswimming1 Sun 26-Feb-17 08:39:33

Monkey monster, I think Boots have stopped stocking it! I went to my local and the airport one and neither had any ski specific ones. We used a regular f50 and the holiday company gave us a couple of ski miniatures for the kids - none were child specific. It they were fine.

FairyPenguin Thu 02-Mar-17 19:43:59

We use our usual suncream which is Ultrasun, and their lipcream too.

FairyPenguin Thu 02-Mar-17 20:11:00

We use our usual suncream which is Ultrasun, and their lipcream too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now