Talk

Advanced search

It's warmer in Austria than it is in London!

(9 Posts)
PuddleglumtheMarshWiggle Mon 13-Feb-17 15:41:56

Just saying! Spent the last 2 days skiing in glorious sunshine. Snow conditions are perfect. Forecast for Weds is 6 - 12 degrees. Didn't need to pack all those fleeces!
Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays smile

massistar Wed 15-Feb-17 09:40:13

Woo hoo! We're coming to Austria on Saturday. Can't wait!!

PuddleglumtheMarshWiggle Wed 15-Feb-17 18:08:49

Temp today was 12 degrees! Was skiing in a base layer and my coat and still too hot! Weather should be cooler tomorrow and possibly snow on Friday. Hope you enjoy your week.

PuddleglumtheMarshWiggle Wed 15-Feb-17 18:08:55

Temp today was 12 degrees! Was skiing in a base layer and my coat and still too hot! Weather should be cooler tomorrow and possibly snow on Friday. Hope you enjoy your week.

Hygellig Wed 15-Feb-17 20:39:40

I was in Avoriaz once when it was 12C and remember being roasting in my ski gear.
Enjoy the rest of your skiing smile.

IsletsOfLangerhans Thu 16-Feb-17 07:46:13

I was doing my hourly webcam obsessive monitoring yesterday - it was 13 degrees and glorious where we are going!! Catching the ferry tonight. Think I may explode with excitement before the day ends smile

itsawonderfulworld Tue 21-Feb-17 11:35:54

We were roasting in glorious sunshine all week and the snow was surprisingly good considering how warm it was. It snowed on the last day but visibility wasn't too bad, so that was also a great day. Perfect ski holiday! The weather looks terrible out there now though, looks like it's actually raining on the slopes sad

massistar Tue 21-Feb-17 20:25:02

Was a bit damp up there today but the snow is still surprisingly good and there were very few other nutters on the pistes! Snow forecast for through the night and sunshine tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

carabos Sat 11-Mar-17 07:15:29

We're in St Anton and yesterday was like summer. Had to change my top for a dry one at lunchtime and will be wearing only a t shirt under my jacket today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now