Talk

Advanced search

Lightweight snowboots

(4 Posts)
WelshMoth Tue 31-Jan-17 19:44:24

Can anyone recommend some fairly lightweight snowboots for DD10? Younger DD has the croc boots - insulated, roomy but lightweight. DD is a whopping size 4 ladies and I've tried both the 4 and 5's on her. I think there's a design flaw as her feet are super-narrow and they're just too tight.

So, without having anything too heavy and clumpy, can anyone recommend a snow boot for DD?

WelshMoth Wed 01-Feb-17 22:39:44

Bump

IsletsOfLangerhans Thu 02-Feb-17 09:09:58

I was struggling to find DD 11 some size 6 snowboots, but found a great pair in the Trespass sale. They are called subedge and are £26.99. DD has average width feet and they are absolutely fine on her. Bought them whilst on my own shopping and I assumed I'd get the 'don't like them as mum chose them' response, but she loves them!!

AuntieStella Thu 02-Feb-17 09:20:06

I think your best bet is to go to Decathlon, Trespass or similar and trying in what they have in-store, and hope you find something suitable. They usually have discounted lines as well as main stock.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now