Talk

Advanced search

Ski pants for a lady with short legs!

(8 Posts)
marilynmonroe Sat 14-Jan-17 12:34:02

Argghh - I can't find adjustable length snow pants anywhere! Decathalon only do men's but not ladies and the kids largest size is too small for me around the bum!

Does anyone else have this problem and where did they get salopettes?

I am on a budget so can't spend a fortune either!

Buttercupsandaisies Sat 14-Jan-17 19:27:17

I'm 5'3 and got mine from mountain warehouse - in sale too

WhisperingLoudly Sat 14-Jan-17 19:30:10

DC come up pretty short compared to other brands. I recently bought two pairs in TK Maxx

LadyPenelopeCantDance Sun 15-Jan-17 17:39:58

I have this exact problem. SIL sewed my legs up on a pair a few years back but my current pair I just wear long and just drag around. Once in ski boots they don't seem so long!

OverAndAbove Sun 15-Jan-17 21:14:21

For softshell, these tog24 ones are brilliant - so comfortable:

www.tog24.com/ski/ski-salopettes/womens-salopettes/maze-womens-4-way-stretch-salopettes-black-short-leg.html

They are in the sale but still not massively cheap

marilynmonroe Mon 16-Jan-17 15:01:55

whispering loudly - what's dc? is it decathalon?

marilynmonroe Mon 16-Jan-17 15:02:34

I'm only 5ft and my legs are pretty short. I've just seen that Lands end so a petite pair but they are sold out!

Biking007 Mon 23-Jan-17 14:34:03

I've just had those tog24 ones arrive after seeing this thread. I ordered size 16 and they are a generous fit slightly big which surprised me, leg length I'm 5ft2.75 and they are just right but if I was any smaller they would be trailing on the floor.
It's nightmare finding some in a short leg! My mum kindly shortened some 20yrs ago for me by cutting across the knee removing 5inches of fabric and sewing back up so it looked like part of the joint below the knee. This worked really well as all the technical zips etc at the bottom were untouched!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now