Talk

Advanced search

Tignes ski slope lockers

(6 Posts)
mrsmootoo Sun 08-Jan-17 16:02:31

In the past we've used ski lockers just at the bottom of the slopes by the lifts which are really useful instead of trailing back to the apartment. I can't remember the name of the company and have tried googling, but nothing's coming up. Does anyone know about this? Thanks!

dontcallmethatyoucunt Sun 08-Jan-17 16:46:41

I tried for these in Tignes last year and at that time in Tignes les lac they didn't exist. I think Val claret may have some, but definitely not available in Les lac.

mrsmootoo Sun 08-Jan-17 17:33:50

Thanks! Will check.

Bella143 Mon 09-Jan-17 23:47:21

Just came back from Tignes. We used lockers by parafour lift in Tignes Le lac above the Skiset shop. It's cheaper to use if you rent from skiset I think

dontcallmethatyoucunt Tue 10-Jan-17 10:43:21

They wouldn't let us use them!

taptonaria27 Sun 15-Jan-17 22:06:57

I haven't used lockers at Tignes (or anywhere else) but In both Morzine and Les Gets I've used a ski shop at the foot of the slopes and left their skis and my boots there. It worked really well my boots were warm and ready each morning and I could go out on the piss for apres, in lightweight foot wear

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now