Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If you've been but not skied......

(3 Posts)
taptonaria27 Fri 06-Jan-17 11:51:01

We're off at half term to Morzine - kids and I will ski, DH won't. He'll meet us for lunch using a pedestrian pass and take the kids sledging/ swimming some afternoons (and probably watch a lot of sky sports on his iPad).
Does he need Ski trousers? He has decent walking trousers and an underlayer so I had though not but now I'm thinking that for tobogganing or even just keeping warm, maybe he does.
If anyone has been on a ski holiday and not skied and still managed to enjoy themselves I'd be very grateful for any tips and advise please!

TrickyD Fri 06-Jan-17 19:41:47

I'd get ski trousers especially if he will be doing some tobogganing as damp trousers would be miserable. I find just walking around a resort, particularly in the evening, when not wearing ski trousers is a chilly business, and if he is meeting you at altitude, he will be grateful for some extra warmth.

taptonaria27 Thu 12-Jan-17 18:25:49

Thanks, I glove t him a really nice pair in TK Maxx and even a jacket so he'll have all the gear even if it's just to walk in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now