Talk

Advanced search

Best company for 5 night ski package?

(5 Posts)
Notnownornever Sun 18-Dec-16 07:10:55

For Feb half term
Or do I try and book something freestyle?!

Want to avoid long transfer so any resort with a quick airport transfer, any country in Europe.
Beginner friendly.

Anyone managed a five night trip?

dontcallmethatyoucunt Sun 18-Dec-16 08:38:15

As it is the biggest week for the U.K. ski market, combined with the fact that week long trips are more the norm and short breaks are not commonly offered. I think you'll taking whatever you can find.. unless you're talking 2018

Italy's smaller resorts would be a better bet than France I suspect. I'm not as familiar with Austria beyond the well known big hitters and doubt they would offer good value.

Having booked a few short breaks, we always found independent travel the better option. However transfers can be expensive.

Puzzledmum Fri 23-Dec-16 07:53:55

Morzine has a very short transfer from Geneva airport(less than 2 hours), but I doubt in half-term you will find a short break easily. It is usually Saturday to Saturday stays only.

Abricot1993 Mon 26-Dec-16 18:01:52

Private owners maybe more flexible. We don`t rent ourselves but have a place here in the four valleys. (direct train from Geneva airport to Sion)

www.veysonnaz.ch/page.php?id=260&m=8&titre=Private+owner

anotherdayanothersquabble Tue 27-Dec-16 16:33:19

Always worth trying Chalets direct.com solutions room but check exactly where the acomodation is and how to get to the resorts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now