Half-day lessons in Italy or Austria

(9 Posts)
Ktay Wed 12-Oct-16 13:05:26

Keen on Austria or Italy for skiing but have discounted them in the past because any resort I've looked at only offers full-day lessons for non-beginners. This is really appealing but I don't think the DDs will go for it wink

Does anyone know of any resorts in Italy or Austria that offer half-day lessons and a reasonable amount of interesting runs for intermediate/advanced adult skiers please?

dontcallmethatyoucunt Thu 13-Oct-16 07:13:07

Italy only did half days when we went to Cervinia.

MsStricty Thu 13-Oct-16 07:15:14

Niederau does. Small resort but some great advanced runs.

massistar Thu 13-Oct-16 11:28:28

Most places I've been to in Italy do half days.. including Canazei. We're also going to Scheffau in austria this year and 1 of the ski schools there offers half days.

Try here for the Dolomites.. all seem to be half day:

www.scuolaitalianasci.com/en/corsi-di-sci/bambini

Ktay Thu 13-Oct-16 21:12:49

Brill thanks - will look these up

IsletsOfLangerhans Sat 22-Oct-16 20:01:23

We go to obereggen in Italy - ski school there is only half a day for children and adults. Might not be so great for advanced skiers though...

PestoSwimissimos Fri 11-Nov-16 14:43:46

It was 1/2 day ski school last year in Passo Tonale, Italy. We didn't use it but friend's DD's did.

namechangedtoday15 Mon 21-Nov-16 14:17:55

We used this ski school in Cervinia - 2hr / 3hr / half day and full day options.

www.scuolacervino.com/en/rates/

Ktay Thu 01-Dec-16 18:40:37

Sorry I've only just spotted these replies. We've booked France now but will keep a note of these for future reference

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now