Pre ski exercise app

(7 Posts)
IWasThere4Aug12 Mon 15-Feb-16 20:19:36

Can anyone recommend a pre ski exercise app or YouTube? May have left it a bit late as only 5wks to go but I figure even that is better than nothing. One leg tends to get really tired by early afternoon and I have trouble turning so I'm hoping I can build up the correct muscles a bit

PestoSkiissimos Mon 15-Feb-16 20:23:04

Ooh!! What a good idea this sounds, shall be watching this thread with interest grin

We don't go until Easter but I've been doing weekly sessions at the dry ski slope to get my ski legs back!

Muchtoomuchtodo Mon 15-Feb-16 21:48:54

I don't know of anything specific for skiing but something like 30 day shred would definitely get you fitter and stronger.

I joined a bootcamp type club 6 weeks before we went and could definitely feel the difference with a couple of sessions a week.

rookiemere Tue 16-Feb-16 21:57:10

There are a couple of dvds available for ski fit check out Amazon

IWasThere4Aug12 Fri 19-Feb-16 07:54:44

Thanks I've gone for the skifit8app-it's only 8mins long so hopefully I can do that daily. Seems ok -I'm a bit stiff today which I'll take as a good sign

rookiemere Fri 19-Feb-16 13:09:03

Ah I didn't know that existed - definitely one to download before the next ski trip. Do stick with it, it will make a difference.

mistyegg Thu 25-Feb-16 22:32:34

welove2ski.com/possible-get-ski-fit-quickly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now