Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used a Ski Nanny service such as SnoLittle or Alpine Childcare?

(4 Posts)
TopsysMum Sat 02-May-15 10:56:36

I was just wondering if anyone has used any of the Ski Nanny services that they would be willing to share their experiences of please?

Found an amazing looking apartment that suits our needs down to the ground but it's privately owned so no childcare... We're looking to go to La Plagne.

Thank you!

Jen2104 Tue 11-Aug-15 11:13:05

There is a small company called snowchicks. Been based in val so far and I think looking to move to La Plagne this winter. Really great reputation and great reviews from friends and family who've used them. Perhaps check them out online?

Hovemum07 Mon 16-Nov-15 20:49:27

I used Alpine Childcare last year and looked into doing again this year, really friendly people running it, the nanny was great with our two young girls who were too young to ski but loved it nonetheless.

dontcallmethatyoucunt Wed 02-Dec-15 20:04:43

We've used T4 nannies and they were totally brilliant. It will depend on the individual of course, but they seemed well chosen and well organised. We thought it was a much more flexible option that going with mark warner or esprit (we went to la plagne with mark warner twice and they are very good).

Worth contacting as depending on when you go they may send someone for a week... you never know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now