Talk

Advanced search

Seefeld or Hinterglemm?

(4 Posts)
Lovewhereilive Sun 11-May-14 22:24:32

We went this year to Rauris 1st time for kids, 4th time for DH and I. So should we go to Hinterglemm or Seefeld next year?

Got flights booked to Munich and have provisionally reserved apartments in both places!

Nevercan Tue 13-May-14 19:28:59

I have never been to Hinterglemm but Seefeld is lovely. It is a really nice traditional village with lots of non skiing activities to do as well as skiing. Only negative is that is a bit lower than other resorts so not as snow sure grin

Lovewhereilive Tue 13-May-14 23:09:09

Thanks Nevercan. I have been to hinterglemm in the winter (pre kids) and seefeld in the summer. Wish I could make my mind up!

ZLSP2014 Tue 06-Jan-15 10:08:37

We went to Seefeld during Xmas 2014 and the snow conditions were very poor and most of the lifts were shut until Saturday 27 Dec.

Another thing to note is Seefeld is more suitable for beginner and intermediate skiers. If you are all advanced skiers, better go somewhere else. (Don't know about Hinterglemm as we have never been there.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now